Pakistan Navy Jobs | Short Service Commission| SSC Officer www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
Pak Navy Recruitment
Join the Pakistan Navy through (SSC Officer) Short Service Commission Course 2022-B for male and female citizens of Pakistan. The most recent Navy Jobs 2022 in the following departments from around the world were announced in the Daily Express e-paper on June 19, 2022.
|Age Limit||upto 40 years|
|Posting Place||Islamabad, PNCS Karachi, Turbat, Coastal Areas|
|Selection Centers||Abbottabad, Peshawar, Hyderabad, Khuzdar, DI Khan, Rawalpindi, RYK, Sukkur, Sawat, Sialkot, Shaheed Benazir Abad, Faisalabad, Karachi, Kharian, Quetta, Gilgit, Gawadar, Lahore, Multan, Muzafarabad,|
|How to Apply||Apply Online at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
Eligibility Criteria for the Job :
- Qualification of Flying Aptitude Test (FAT) will be mandatory.
- Selected candidates will be released from service if they are unable to qualify basic conversion training.
- Candidates may register themselves by visiting Pakistan Navy website
- Remember the above url , people often try “www.paknavy.gov.pk jobs 2022” , “paknavy.gov.pk jobs 2022” , “www.navy.gov.pk jobs 2022” are wrong queries.
- Note: Applications sent directly to Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will not be entertained.
Anesthesia Including Cardiac Anesthesia
Critical Care Medicine Intensivist
Emergency Medicine (M) as ER Specialist
Special (IT) , (PR)
For Further Information
For Further Information / Online Registration Visit: www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
Abbottabad, D. I. Khan, Faisalabad, Gilgit, Gwadar, Hyderabad, Karachi, Kharian, Khuzdar, Lahore, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Rahim Yar Khan, Shaheed Benazirabad, Sialkot, Swat, Sukkur.
See Original Advertisement:
Latest Top Jobs In Pakistan
☛ Sub Inspector Anti Narcotics ANF Jobs
☛ Airport Security Force ASF Corporal Jobs
☛ ASI Airport Security Force ASF Jobs
☛ Federal Board Of Revenue FBR Jobs
Candidates may register themselves by visiting Pakistan Navy website
Note: Applications sent directly to Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will not be entertained.
Selection Programme / Procedure
- Male/Female citizens of Pakistan
- Entrance test date will be intimated by respective PNR&SC through website.
- Computer based test/ e-testing will be conducted in following subjects:
Age on 01 January 2023
Height: Male 5’4’’ (Minimum), Female: 5’.
Preliminary Medical, PET and interview: Application forms will be issued
to those candidates (Male and Female) who qualify the entrance test, preliminary
medical, PET and interview conducted at respective PNR&SC.
- The candidates applying for Operations branch are to undergo Physical
Efficiency Test (PET) as per following criteria:
Test / Requirement / Time SSG (N)
- Running One Mile (1.6 km) 8.30 Minutes
- Push-ups 22 Repetitions 02 Minutes
- Sit-ups 22 Repetitions 02 Minutes
- Chin-ups 06 Repetitions 02 Minutes
- Squat Thrust 22 Repetitions 02 Minutes
- Only shortlisted candidates as per merit will be called for Test/ interviews at ISSB
except Medical Branch candidates.
- Medical Examination of ISSB / personality recommended candidates will be
carried out at nearest CMH/PNS SHIFA Hospitals.
- Personality test (PAT) for Medical branch candidates will be conducted at
- Interview by PN Selection Board.
- Final selection will be done by Naval Headquarters in order of merit.
- Free Medical treatment of self/ Family and Parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance
- Opportunities for visits/ courses/assignments abroad
- 50% concession for Self/ Family on travel by Air/Railways.
- Subsidized Education of children in Bahria Colleges/ University/ various
- Additional 40% of basic pay and extra Ration for SSG(N) personnel.
Following are ineligible:
- Rejected by ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ selection Board.
- Twice after Post Graduation.
- Twice before Post Graduation and once after Post Graduation.
- Once before Post Graduation and once after Post Graduation.
* However, those who achieve even higher qualification i.e Ph.D and
FRCS/equivalent are eligible for additional chance. This chance is only
applicable when there is requirement of Ph.D and FRCS candidates.
- 3rd chance of ISSB is not applicable for Operations Branch being the graduate
- Twice screened out at ISSB.
- Tested within four months (120 days), gap of previous appearance in ISSB (For
not recommended candidates).
Tested within one year validity period as validity of ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/ selection
Boards stands for one year (for recommended candidates).
- Dismissed /removed/resigned from Government Service.
- Convicted by a court of law for offence involving moral turpitude.
- Declared Unfit by Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared Medically Unfit due to Hepatitis B&C (AMB cannot be requested).
- Declared Unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/Institution on disciplinary
- Withdrawn/resigned/dismissed from Armed Forces inclusive Academy/Training
Institutes on any ground.
- Married to a Foreign National.
- Submitting tampered academic certificates.
- Concealment of information in the application form.
- Females in family way.
- Candidates holding dual nationality unless they surrender the same prior to Commissioning /Passing out or within period of 6 months of joining PN, whichever is earlier.
Note : Married Female candidates are to provide an undertaking stating that
“She will not be in family way” at the time of joining and during training time.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.