Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Director Jobs May 2021
(Opportunity to become a part of CAA’S professional team situation vacant notice no. 05/2021)
Posts Name :(نام آسامی)
|Additional Director (General Aviation) (EG-7)||Ph.D. IN RELEVANT SUBJECT(S) with 10 YEARS Professional EXPERIENCE in The RELEVANT field or MASTERS IN RELEVANT SUEUECT(S) (SUCH AS MASTER OF LAW (LLM), ETC WITH 14 YEARS-EXPERIENCE IN THE RELEVANT Field.|
Total Posts: Two (02) Positions on Merit, one for North and one for South
Period : Contract: 02 years (Extendable)
Pay Scale: 89.465-8947-268395 (Approx. Gross Salary on initial basic. Rs 362.981/- (In addition CAA’s approved flying allowance will also be admissible).
- Graduate B.A, B.Sc, BBA, etc from HEC recognized.
- Valid ATPL Holder.
- Qualified Flying Instructor from the recognized flying training institute (Civil/Military)
- Minimum 2500 hours flying experience.
- Minimum 1800P-1 Flying experience on a Variety of Aircraft (Single & Multi-Engine)
- Minimum 750 Hours of Instructional experience.
- Operational and Administrative Experience.
- Knowledge of PCAA Rules and Regulations.
- Knowledge of Safty Management system.
- Maximum 57 Years (including all age relaxation)\
Advertise and Closing Date :(آخری تاریخ)
|Expected Last Date||17.05.2021|
|How to Apply||Send CVs by Post & Apply Online to www.caapakistan.gov.pk|
Documents Required for Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Director Jobs May 2021 :
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
Complete Address to Send CVs :
SR. Additional Director HR, Headquarter Civil Aviation Authorty ,
Terminial No.1 Jinnah International Airport, Karachi. Tel: 021-99072068.
Published in Jang Newspaper 02.05.2021