Jobs in Hospital Rawalpindi / Islamabad
A Rawalpindi/Islamabad-based renowned tertiary care public sector hospital recognized for under and post-graduate teaching/training seeks to fill Nurse Jobs in Rawalpindi. Hospital Jobs in Rawalpindi Islamabad 2022. Moreover, the posts of Specialist Doctors of the different category is also vacant in the Hospital. Latest Jobs in Rawalpindi 2022. Salary will be Rs.30000/- for the post of Nurse.
Find the most recent Government Jobs opening in Pakistan for the Year 2022. We cover new government jobs in Punjab and all Pakistan for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as impending positions in 2023. Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX are among the Punjab newspapers covered for the latest Govt Government Jobs 2022.
|Age Limit||18-40 Year|
|Organization||Private Hospital Rawalpindi|
|Posting Place||Rawalpindi / Islamabad|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||Rawalpindi / Islamabad|
|How to Apply||Apply Online at www.hr1384.com.pk/|
|Published in||Daily Dunya Newspaper|
Eligibility Criteria :
03 years Diploma in General Nursing with 01-year Midwifery course duly recognized by PNC with 02 years post qualification experience. OR 03 years Diploma in Nursing with a 1-year course in ICU/Ward etc. duly recognized by PNC with 02 years post qualification experience. OR 04 years B.Sc. Nursing (after Intermediate) duly recognized by PNC. OR M.Sc. (Nursing) Two Years Course after B.Sc. (Nursing) duly recognized by PNC.
Following Jobs are also vacant in the Cantonment Hospital Rawalpindi.
- Different Category of Medical Doctors Jobs,
- Technical Staff, (See detail in the advertisement)
- Non-Technical Staff, (See detail in the advertisement)
General Term and Conditions:
- Doctors must have registration with PMDC/PMC.
For S. No 26 to 31, 1st Division in the prescribed degree is mandatory (For annual system 60% & for semester system CGPA 2.5/4). Whereas, only one 2nd division (not less than 50 %) in the entire academic career from Matric onwards is allowed. Furthermore, S.No.27 & 28 are nontraining posts.
- Experience (where required) means experience gained after the date of attaining the minimum required academic/professional qualification.
- Candidates having done O/A Level must provide equivalent marks (given by IBCC) in the application.
- All required academic qualifications (i.e. degrees, certificates) must be from HEC/BISE/Nursing Boards/Govt. Governing Bodies/ Recognised Institutes.
- Candidates already in Govt. service should apply Through Proper Channel and submit NOC at the time of interview from their parent department, stating that if selected he/she will be relieved accordingly.
- The Posts are purely temporary but likely to be continued for an indefinite period. A decision regarding appointment on a regular or contract basis is in-process and will accordingly be communicated on finalization of the selection process.
- The organization reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the post(s) or reject any application at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Compliance with advertised criteria does not guarantee to shortlist. If a large number of applicants meet prescribed criteria, further shortlisting may be carried out on the basis of higher grades in respective degrees/relevant experience/age or any other respective criteria set by the organization.
- Selected Candidates will have to submit/provide copies of their degrees/certificates duly attested/verified by the concerned issuing authorities (i.e. PMDC/PMC/CPSP/HEC/BISE/Nursing Boards etc.) before joining.
- Concealment of information in any respect (academic/experience or any other) may disqualify the applicant from consideration/employment at any stage.
- Further correspondence/intimation for Test/Interview shall be made through SMS/e-mail address. Hence, all the candidates are advised to provide valid
mobile numbers and e-mail addresses. Please do not provide ported mobile number (which is converted from one network to another). Photograph (Latest, Passport size, Blue background) is mandatory to be submitted along with the online application form. Recommended photo format is JPEG and photo size must not exceed 200KB.
- TA/DA for test/interview is not admissible.
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Class 4 Jobs in Forest Department Lahore 2022
- Latest Jobs in WAPDA Hospital Faisalabad 2022
- Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Job in Pakistan 2022 || Apply Online Jobs 2022
- Assistant BS-16 Jobs Population Welfare Department 2022 || Apply Online
- Driver Jobs at Population Welfare Department 2022 || Apply Online at nts.org.pk
- Class 4 Jobs at Population Welfare Department 2022 || Apply Online at nts.org.pk
How to Apply for Nurse Job?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.