Sheik Muhammad Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Institute of Cardiology Quetta
Sheik Muhammad Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Institute of Cardiology Quetta announced the latest Nurse Jobs at SMBZAN Hospital Quetta. Institute of Cardiology Quetta is a state-of-the-art hospital in Balochistan. Moreover, posts of Manager Nursing, Senior Specialized Nurse, Radio Pharmacist, Cardiac PerfusIonist, Cyclotron Engineer, Cath Lab / Technologist Team leader, PET-CT Technologist Labortarty Technologist, Dialysis Nurse, Radiology Imaging Technologist, General Staff Nurse, Cardiac Rehab Nurse, Assistant Cardiac PerfusIonist are also vacant in the Hospital.
Applications are invited from experienced local residents of Quetta and Balochistan. Brief terms and conditions for eligibility are under. Latest Nursing Jobs in Pakistan 2022. Hospital Jobs in Balochistan. Pharmacist Jobs in Pakistan. Applications either incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained. See Other Jobs 2022 in Quetta.
|Age Limit||18-30 Year|
|Organization||SMBZAN Institute Of Cardiology Quetta|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, Contract|
|Location||Kach Rd, near NUST Balochistan, Cantonment, Quetta, Balochistan.|
|How to Apply||Send Online Applications at www.smbzanicq.com.pk|
|Published in||Daily Jang Newspaper|
Applicants/Candidates should have diplomas in general Nursing and have Skilled as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
- Manager Nursing,
- Senior Specialized Nurse,
- Radio Pharmacist,
- Cardiac PerfusIonist,
- Cyclotron Engineer,
- Cath Lab / Technologist Team leader,
- PET-CT Technologist Laboratory Technologist,
- Dialysis Nurse,
- Radiology Imaging Technologist,
- General Staff Nurse,
- Cardiac Rehab Nurse,
- Assistant Cardiac PerfusIonist,
Term and Conditions:
- Candidates must be registered citizens of Pakistan.
- Those who are in government service should apply through the proper channels.
- Photocopies of Educational / Qualification documents are not required to be attached with the application form at this stage.
- Schedule for Test/ Interview will be communicated to eligible/shortlisted candidates only.
- The number of posts can be increased/ decreased as per the requirement of the department.
- Candidates belonging to Minorities! Scheduled Caste / Disable and Women quota will be considered as per their reserved quota.
- The place of duty will be Rawalpindi.
- Age will be calculated from the closing date of receipt of applications which is 27 September 2021.
- Applications received after the due date incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Department offers attractive packages and fringe benefits as per the qualification and experience of the individuals.
- Only shortlisted individuals will be called for a test/ interview.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
- Department reserves the right to withdraw/amend the acquiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Male / Females and Trans-Gender can apply.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Jobs at Combined Military Hospital Lahore 2022
- Jobs at Ministry of Industries & Production 2022 || TUSDEC Gujranwala
- Jobs at Kamyab Pakistan Program 2022 || Finance Division Islamabad
- Junior Clerk Jobs in Public Relations Punjab 2022 || DGPR Punjab
How to Apply for Nurse Job?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can online apply at the given address.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.