Jobs in Nishtar Medical University Multan 2022
Nishtar Medical University Multan announced Registrar Jobs 2022 in Nishtar Medical University Multan. Moreover, applications are invited for the Jobs / Posts of Controller of Examination that are vacant in Nishtar Medical University Multan.
Willing candidates can send applications by post for the above-said jobs in Nishter Medical University Multan. The Candidates only the resident of Multan & Punjab can apply for these seats. Other New Jobs in Multan 2022.
Applications either incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained. Only by post applications through the proper channels will be accepted. These Jobs are Published in Daily Khabrain Newspaper vide ad No.IPL-5873.
|Last Date of Apply||2022-06-20|
|Age Limit||40-50 Year|
|Organization||Nishtar Medical University Multan|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Contract|
|Location||Nishtar Medical University Multan|
|How to Apply||Send the Application to the Office of Voice Chancellor Nishtar Medical University Multan, Punjab|
|Published in||Daily Khabrain Newspaper|
Applicants/Candidates should have a Ph.D. MS MPhil Qualifications for other posts can be seen in the advertisement given below.
More Job Names:
- Registrar Jobs in Multan,
- Controller of Examination Jobs in Multan,
Term and Conditions & Miscellaneous Information:-
- The organization provides fringe benefits like Service Allowance, Pension, Gratuity, Housing / Hiring Facilities, pick & drop, and Medical packages as per rules.
- The applicant’s candidature is subject to complete scrutiny/verification of documents and information provided by the candidate.
- After selection, all certificates / diplomas will be verified from concerned universities / boards / institutes / authorities. Severe disciplinary action will be taken against the individuals found guilty of misconduct in the submission of bogus/fake/tempered documents.
- Relaxation in qualification may be granted on the basis of extra experience as per rules.
- Ex-servicemen with exemplary service records may also apply for the above-mentioned posts.
- Candidates already serving in Govt Sector Organizations must have to submit NOC from their departments along with the application.
- The last date for submission of the application and dates mentioned for the walk-in test/ interview will be the cut-off date for eligibility in terms of qualification, age, experience, etc.
- Individuals having dual nationality or married to a foreign national are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must mention their complete academic qualification (Degree, Diploma, Certificates, etc) /experience at the time of submission of application. Any qualification/experience declared at the belated stage will not be accepted/entertained on any pretext.
- The organization reserves the right to shortlist and allow only the most suitable candidates for tests/ interviews.
- Candidates must be registered citizens of Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
- Department offers attractive packages and fringe benefits as per the qualification and experience of the individuals.
- Only shortlisted individuals will be called for a test/ interview.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible.
- Department reserves the right to withdraw/amend the acquiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Male / Females can apply.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Latest Jobs in Pakistan:
How to Apply for Hospital Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form for Jobs at Nishtar Medical University Multan?
Interested candidates can send the applications to the Office of Voice Chancellor Nishtar Medical University Multan, Punjab
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline Number / Contact Number of Nishtar Medical University Multan: 061-9200238
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.