New Jobs In University of Karachi May 2021
Advertise and Closing Date:
|Last Date for Pakistan Living |
Last date for Abroad Living
|For Further Information||Tel: (021)-99061344 Email: [email protected]|
|How to Apply||Submit application by self to University Registrar|
Post Names with Qualifications and Experience :
1. DIRECTOR, Office of Research Innovation & Commercialization:
|Ph.D. in basic Sciences/Engineering and Information Technology/Management Sciences. Must have an Entrepreneurial Mindset with 10 Years of Academic / Research Experience in a National or International Organization. Must have Strong lees with Local Government / Business Industry Entrepreneurial, University, and Social Communities. Proven Leadership Experience in managing and growing No.Prone Organization. Must have Experience in Operational Aspects 01 ORIC.|
2. DIRECTOR, Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Chair:
|Ph.D. In Social Sciences. Candidates should have at least 15 Years Post Graduate Teething/ Research Experience Si the field of Social Sciences. The contract will be for 02 Years which was Extendable on the basis of Satisfactory Performance. Salary Negotiable.|
3. DIRECTOR, Quality Enhancement Cell:
|First Class Master’s Degree or preferably Higher Degree from HEC recognized Institute with No Third Division in the entire Academic Career and 10 Years Administrative Experience (Preferably in QEC) in any Public or Reputable Private Sector Higher Education Institution or Equivalent. In addition, any Law Degree is highly desirable. The Incumbent must have the knowledge of Quality Assurance and Data Processing in respect of SAR, IPE, and Academic Audit for Universities and Affiliated ailed Institutions in the process of Quality Control and Quality Enhancement according to Higher Education Parameters described by NEC Should have proficiency in the English Language with Good Communication Skills and Command on Office Automation.|
- Maximum Age limit 55 Years on the closing date of advertisement.
- Applications are required to submit on prescribed forms, obtainable from the office of the Deputy Registrar (HRM), the University of Karachi (Ground floor new Administration Building) on Payment of Rs. 3000/- through pay order in favor of the University of Karachi.
- Degree courses must be passed from a University recognized by HEC.
- Candidates Already in Govt, or semi Govt, Org must apply through proper channel within due date.
- Two copies of the Application along with attested photocopies of Markes Degrees. Experience Certificates, CNIC, If any, must reach the Registrar, University of Karachi, University Road, Karachi 75270 Pakistan on before 24 MAy 2021. The last date for Pakistani National Living Abroad is 04 June 2021.
Complete Address :
Registrar, University of Karachi, University Road, Karachi 75270. Tel: (021)-99061344.
Email: [email protected]
Published in Express Newspaper 03.05.2021