Latest Jobs in Pakistan Information Commission Islamabad May 2021
Lower Division Clerk (BS-09)
Pakistan Information Commission (PIC) established under Section 18 of the Right of Access to Information Act 2017 to ensure implementation of this Act. Pakistan Information Commission is an independent and autonomous enforcement body. New Jobs in Pakistan Information Commission May 2021.
Advertise and Closing Date :
|How to Apply||Download Application Form from www.ftspak.net and Send by Post to|
Pakistan Information Commission Islamabad.
Details of Posts: New Jobs in Pakistan Information Commission May 2021
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Age Limit|
|Assistant (BS-I5),||02||18-28 Years|
|Stenotypist (BS-I4)||02||18-25 Years|
|Lower Division Clerk (BS-9)||01||18-25 Years|
Qualifications for Assistant (BS-I5) :
- 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Preference will be given to candidates having experience in administration, account, law, media, and advocacy.
Qualifications for Stenotypist (BS-I4) :
- A minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand/typing respectively
- Computer literate will be preferred
Qualifications for Lower Division Clerk (BS-9) :
- A minimum Speed of 40 w.p.m in shorthand/typing respectively
- Computer literate will be preferred
Documents Required: New Jobs in Pakistan Information Commission May 2021
- Applications with Curriculum Vitae
- Attested Copies of complete Educational Documents
- Experience Certificate(s)
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs along with the Copy of this Advertisement.
Terms & Conditions :
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview
- Candidates with higher qualifications will be preferred along with work experience.
- The period served as contract/contingent paid/daily wage/project employee shall be excluded for the purpose of upper age limit in addition to relaxation of upper age limit as per existing rules.
- Five years general age relaxation is not included in the above-mentioned column of age limit. All candidates shall be entitled to five years of general relaxation in the upper age limit. Any other relaxation in the age limit will be given as per the Government of Pakistan Rules.
- Advance increments up to stage 10 can be given to the highly qualified candidates for the above post.
- Application form title “FTS Application Data Form” is available on FTS (Fair Testing Services) website www.ftspak.net
- Duly filled & signed FTS application form along with attested copies of testimonials (Copies of CNIC, All Education Certificates, Degree, Experience Certificates, 02 Passport Size Photographs, and other supporting documents) to be sent by the registered courier company before the closing date of applications. Application complete in all respect much reaches the office of the FTS (Fair Testing Services) House No 1543, Street No 29, G-11/2, Islamabad, Phone # 051-2360833 not later than May 30, 2021. By hand applications, received after the due date and applications with incomplete information & lack of testimonials will not be considered at all.
- Clearly mark the position applied for in the Subject line / Envelope and shall send a separate application/envelope for each post.
- Applicants shortlisted for interview shall present his/her original documents; domicile along with a set of attested copies of degree certificate issued by HEC/recognized Board/Universities/Institutes.
- Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of any false or forged information and fake or bogus documents, Pakistan Information Commission reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate legal action against the applicant. New Jobs in Pakistan Information Commission May 2021
- The Pakistan Information Commission reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, increase/decrease the number of posts as per without assigning any reason. requirement against any post at any stage
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of the test/interview.
- Persons with disabilities and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Applications received directly to the PIC office will not be processed.
Complete Address to Send CVs :
Ali Afzal Assistant Director Pakistan Information Commission Islamabad.
Published in Daily Express Newspaper 06.05.2021