Latest IT Staff Jobs in Lahore, Pakistan 2021
<<=>> Jobs Opportunity<<=>>
(New Jobs In Lahore)
Post Details :
- A Computer Science graduate having minimum S years of practical experience in a medium / large scale enterprise network.
- Expertise in Microsoft Servers, NMS, WSUS, TMG, FTP, and Antivirus services.
- Clear concepts of SAN/NAS and VMWare-based virtualized infrastructure.
- Active Directory designing, configuration, cross-site replication monitoring, and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize mission-critical assignments.
- Strong concepts of TCP/IP, WAN Protocols, network security, traffic analysis, and ACLs.
- Must be able to lead support teams technically, combined with the ability to use his/her own initiative for the betterment of the organization.
- Candidates with relevant Microsoft / VMWare certifications will be preferred.
(2) Network Engineer [LAHORE].
- Degree in Computer Science / Telecom / Networks.
- 3-4 years experience with preferably CCNA / CCNP Certifications.
- Hands-on with Routing, Switching, Firewalls, and VPN.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities related to network infrastructure.
(3) System Support Engineer [LAHORE].
- Computer Science Degree with minimum 2 years experience in system/network support.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Servers, Active Directory, WSUS, and Antivirus services.
- Expertise in Windows/MAC OS configurations and desktop application support.
- Well-versed with analytical and problem-solving abilities related to desktop/ mobile devices, software, LAN, and the Internet.
- MCSE/MCITP certifications will be preferred.
Advertise & Closing Date :
|How to Apply||For consideration email, your CV in MS-Word format to: [email protected]|
Documents Required for New Jobs In Lahore:
- Applications with Curriculum Vitae
- Attested Copies of complete Educational Documents
- Experience Certificate(s)
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
For consideration email, your CV in MS-Word format to: [email protected] by 6th June 2021 Clearly mention vacancy in the subject of your email and CV title.
Address to Send CVs :
For consideration email your CV in MS-Word format to: [email protected]
Published in Express Newspaper 30.05.2021