Latest Jobs In Public Sector Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
<====> Job Opportunities<====>
(Jobs in KPK 2021)
A public sector Organization Govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK needs applications of eligible candidates of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following posts on a temporary basis on the strength of the board as per the prescribed requirement/ qualifications. The Following Position is Junior Clinical Technician Pharmacy (BPS-09). The age limit is 18-30 years. The Experience and qualification for this post is Certificate / Diploma in the relevant Paramedical Technology from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Faculty or equivalent Qualification and register with the same faculty and SSC from a recognized board. The following vacant Three posts announced in a Public Sector Organization. Latest Jobs in KPK Pakistan 2021. The application form can be download from www.etea.edu.pk Vacant Post/Jobs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Latest Vacant Jobs in Pakistan.
Advertise & Closing Date :
|Posts Name||Junior Clinical Technician Pharmacy (BPS-09)|
|Education||SSC with Science|
|No of Post||03|
|Age||18 to 30|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
|How to Apply||Apply Online at www.etea.edu.pk|
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA screening test. However detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified by the Appointing Authority.
- Interview/call letters will be issued to shortlisted candidates only. 4. Shortlisting will be based on the Screening Test conducted by ETEA.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained.
- Relaxation of age will be admissible as per the existing Govt. Rules.
- The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through the proper channels.
- Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post with a separate fee.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any application with assigning a reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for Test/Interview.
- In the case of a foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
- Errors/Omissions in a number of posts are subject to rectification.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of the online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates’ personal information) will be generated.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having the bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- After online application, don’t send documents/testimonials to the ETEA office, copies of testimonials/documents will, however, be provided by the candidates who qualify for the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the Appointing Authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk on 14th June 2021. The Last date for submission of the online application is 28th June 2021.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not to give ported/converted mobile numbers.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
NOTE / IMPORTANT
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- ETEA shall verify the deposited fee at any stage.
- If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
- Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
- The unclaimed qualifications will not be accepted.
- Keep the bank-printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.
Published in Express Newspaper 12.06.2021