Latest 12 Jobs in Kohsar University Muree 2021
====Job Opportunities in Muree ====
(New Jobs in Kohsar University Murree 2021)
Kohsar University Murree announced the latest Jobs on May 11, 2021. Applications are invited from the Pakistani Nationals for the project title “Management Unit at Kohsar University Murree” the following Posts on a contract basis for a period of six months(extendable on satisfactory performance subject to availability of funds. Interested candidates must fulfill the criteria to apply for these positions. Vacancies detail and their eligibility criteria are given below. The last date to get these job opportunity is 24 May 2021. New Jobs in Kohsar University Murree 2021. Details are as under.
|Education||M.Phil, M.A, M.Sc|
|Place of Posting||Kohsar University Murree|
|How to Apply||Submit applications by Post to:-|
Registrar Kohsar University, Admin Block,
Kashmir Point, Muree.
Post Details :
|Post Title||Salary/month(Rs.)||No. of Posts||Description/Eligibility Criteria|
(equivalent to BPS 19)
|2.00.000/- per month with 5% annual increment||1||MPhil/MS in Economics. Management, Business, or Statistics from an HEC recognized University with 04 years post qualification relevant experience or MA/MSc equivalent education from an HEC recognized University with 08 years post qualification relevant experience in private/public sector development projects. Candidates having experience in similar nature of the project will be preferred. Candidate should also have knowledge of PPM rules/procedures for implementation of the development projects must be well versed in preparation and execution of PC-Is of provincial/federal government. Must be computer literate, supervision capabilities, good communication skills. The maximum age limit for the position is 55 years.|
|Assistant Director (Planning and Development)|
(equivalent to BPS 17)
|75,000/- per month with 5% annual increment||1||MA/MSc or equivalent education within the division with a terminal degree in relevant field from an HEC recognized|
University with 4 years post qualification relevant
experience. Must be computer literate, supervision capabilities, good communication skills. The age limit for the position is 40 years.
|Assistant Director (Store and Purchase)|
(equivalent to BPS 17)
|75.000/- per month with 5% annual increment||1||MA/MSc or equivalent education with 1st division with a terminal degree in relevant field from an HEC recognized University with 4 years post qualification relevant experience. Must be computer literate, knowledge of purchase, store and PPRA rules. supervision capabilities. good communication skills. The age limit for the position is 40 years.|
(equivalent to BPS 17)
|75.000/- per month with 5% annual increment||1||ACMA, ACCA, MBA (Finance/Accounts), M.Com or MA (Economics) in at least 2nd division from HEC recognized University or institution with at least 3 years relevant experience. The maximum age limit for the position is 40 years.|
|Office Assistant (equivalent to BPS 16)||45.000/- per month with 5% annual increment||1||MA/MSc or equivalent degree from an HEC recognized University with 2 years relevant experience or Bachelor’s degree with 05 years relevant experience computer literate with expertise in MS Office is required. The maximum age limit for the position is 40|
(equivalent to BPS 04)
|25,000/- per month with 5% annual Increment||2||Literate. having a driving valid license. The maximum age limit for the position is 35 years.|
|Security Guard (equivalent to BPS 01)||20.000/- per month with 5% annual increment||3||Metric, Ex-army men will be preferred. The maximum age limit for the position is 35 years.|
(equivalent to BPS 01)
|20,000/- per month with 5% annual increment||2||Literate having basic knowledge of office procedures and have some experience in the public or private sector. Preference will be given to the matric-qualified individual. The maximum age limit for the position is 35 years.|
Special Note :
In case of the additional charge of any of the above-mentioned posts, the individual will be entitled to draw additional charge allowance as per the Government of the Punjab rules.
General Instructions New Jobs in Kohsar University Murree 2021
- 1. Applicants are required to apply against the above-mentioned posts on the plain papers along with three copies of CV and all attested photocopies of academic transcripts/experience certificates if any. The applications should reach the office of the Registrar of the University within two weeks from the date of advertisement during office hours.
- 2. Application must reach through Post/courier.
- The by-hand submission shall not be entertained.
- 3. Applications must be accompanied by Demand Draft /Pay Order.
- 4. Application fee (non-refundable) Rs.2000/- for BS-17 to B5-19, Rs. 500/- for BPS-16 and Rs.300/- for BPS-06 to BPS-15 must be paid in favor of Treasurer, Kohsar University, Murree.
- 5. Applicants working in the Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous bodies are required to produce NOC from their employers.
- 6. No. TA/DA will be paid for the purpose.
- 7. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- 8. The University reserves the right not to fill any post/withhold the appointment against any post without assigning any reason.
Documents Required for New Jobs in Kohsar University Murree 2021 :
- Applications with Curriculum Vitae
- Attested Copies of complete Educational Documents
- Experience Certificate(s)
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
Registrar Kohsar University, Admin Block, Kashmir Point, Murree Tel: 051-9269170. Kohsar University Murree.