Latest Jobs in Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission
====Job Opportunities in PAEC Karachi ====
(New Jobs in Karachi PAEC 2021)
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Karachi, a leading and prestigious Public Sector Organization is looking for talented, qualified, and competent individuals for appointment against the post mentioned below. The organization offers competitive and bright career opportunities and prospects under a conducive working environment with attractive salaries and fringe benefits. Those who possess the following qualification and experience may apply ONLINE before the last date i.e. 23/05/2021. Interested candidates must fulfill the criteria to apply for these positions. Vacancies detail and their eligibility criteria are given below. New Jobs in Karachi PAEC 2021.
Post Name: Warehouse Manager (SPS-10)
|Education||BS or higher degree in Logistics.|
|Place of Posting||1st Karachi then Anywhere in Pakistan.|
|How to Apply||Apply Online at : www.paec.gov.pk|
- BS (16-years education) or higher degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration or equivalent in relevant field.
Experience for New Jobs in Karachi PAEC 2021 :
- Proven work experience of at least 13 years in a reputable organization warehouse including 5 years as a Warehouse Manager.
- Hands-on experience with warehouse management software and databases.
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices is essential.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Strategically maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Comply with federal and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling them with the data storage system.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- No 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
- Preferably a first-class academic career, however, the one-second division may be allowed except in the final degree.
- The first-class degree means a minimum of 60% marks for the annual system or a minimum CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.0 for the semester system and the second class means a minimum of 50% marks for the annual system or a minimum CGPA of 2.0 out of 4.0 for the semester system.
- The maximum age limit on the closing date of the advertisement is 40 years. However, relaxation in age may be given as per rules.
- Candidates must have obtained educational degrees from the institutions/universities duly recognized by Higher Education Commission.
- Degree of 04 years duration after intermediate in the relevant field will be considered at par with Master degree-16 years education.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after minimum prescribed qualification against the post.
- Candidates already employed in Govt. / Semi Govt. Organizations must provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employers at the time of the Test/Interview.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for the above position may be canceled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be accepted during and after selection.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan. However, the initial posting will be in Karachi.
- Candidates must apply ONLINE only at http://www.paec.gov.pk/careers on or before 23/05/2021.
Director HRD, Pakistan Attomic Energy Commission Karachi.
Published In Express-Newspaper 09.05.2021