Latest Jobs In Higher Education Commission Of Pakistan 2021
<=> Career Opportunities in HEC<=>
(New Jobs In HEC Pakistan)
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) facilitates institutions of higher learning in Pakistan. HEC requires the services of a dynamic and high caliber professional of international eminence and proven ability for the post of Executive Director (ED), HEC, on a contract basis. Result-oriented professionals, willing to work under a demanding time schedule and high standards of performance are encouraged to apply. The prescribed qualification, experience, age limit, and other terms of appointment are given below. HEC Jobs 2021. Details are as under.
Higher Education Commission Jobs in Pakistan.
|Maximum Age||60 years|
|Published in||Nawaiwaqat Newspaper|
|How to Apply||Apply online at http://careers.hec.gov.pk|
Post Name: (Executive Director, HEC)
Qualification and Experience:
- BS/MA/MSc degree (16 years education) in any discipline. A ph.D. would be preferable but is not required.
- A minimum of 20 years of works experiences in government, private sector, civil society, or the higher education sector, including at least five years’ experience at a senior management level.
- Significant academic leadership experience is preferable.
- A creative consensus builder with the capacity to listen and to build an efficient management team.
- An excellent recruiter of personnel. Experience with the management of complex administrative and financial organizations.
- Pay Scale: MP-1
- Tenure of Contract: 04 years
- Salary and Prerequisite Package:
- Basic Pay: Rs. 433,950 — 33,000 — 532,950
- House Rent: Rs. 101,000 — 142,000
- Utilities: Rs. 19,650 — 24,300
- Monetized Value of Transport Facility: RS. 95,910/-
- MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT: 60 Years
- Experience means experience gained after obtaining the minimum required qualification.
- Applicants are required to apply online at http://careers.hec.gov.pk within fifteen (15) days from the date of publication. Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained.
- Part-time, honorary, apprentice, and internee experience will not be counted towards the minimum experience required.
- HEC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Those already in government service should apply through the proper channels.
- In case of selection, the candidate will have to resign or seek retirement before joining in the light of Government of Pakistan, Finance Division (Regulations Wing)’s O.M. No. 3(10) R-4/2000 dated 08.05.2001.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
- HEC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
Documents Required for New Jobs In HEC Pakistan
- Applications with Curriculum Vitae
- Attested Copies of complete Educational Documents
- Experience Certificate(s)
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs along with the Copy of this Advertisement.
Advertisement by :
Deputy Director (HRM) HEC Sector H-9, Islamabad Phone No: 051-90401424 E-mail: [email protected]
For Technical / IT assistance, please contact; 051-111-119-432, 0334-1119432
Published in Nwaiwaqt Newspaper 30.05.2021