Latest 57 Jobs In District & Session Court Layyah, South Punjab
<=> Job Opportunities in Session Court <=>
(Jobs in District Court Layyah)
District & Session Court Layyah is working under the High Court of Punjab High Court which has announced the District & Session Court Jobs in Layyah 2021. Candidates only Layyah domicile holders are eligible to apply for these Government Jobs in Punjab 2021. The age limit is 18-45 years.
The following vacant posts Stenographer, Computer operator, accountant, Junior clerk, Imam Masjid, Telephone operator, photo state operator, Maali, Khakroob, chowkidar, etc are announced. Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2021. The application form can be download from www.layyah.dc.lhc.gov.pk District & Session Court Layyah which works under the High Court of Punjab. Vacant Post / Jobs in District Court Layyah
Advertise & Closing Date :
|Job Nature||Regular/Full TIme|
|No of Post||55+|
|Organization||District & Session Court|
|Published in||Daily Jang Newspaper|
|Education||Literate to M.Sc|
|How to Apply||Send Application by Post to Ghaffar Mehtab Shah, District & Session Court Layyah.|
Applications should be submitted through post along with detailed CV, attested copies of testimonials, three references, and a recent photograph should reach the undersigned. More detail is given below and reads the advertisement carefully. Vacancy Announcement in District Court Layyah.
Posts Details :
|Post Name||Education||Age||No of Post|
|Assistant Librarian BS-16||Graduate||18-30||01|
|Computer Operator BS-15||B.A||20-28||06|
|Junior Clerk BS-11||F.A||18-25||12|
|Imam Masjid BS-11||M.A Islamiyat||45||01|
|Naib Qasid BS-03||Middle||18-25||12|
|Photo State Operator BS-05||Matric||18-25||03|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- The candidates should be residents of the Layyah District.
- The candidates will be required to appear in a Skill/Proficiency Test, wherein applicable.
- The general age relaxation in the upper age limit would be applicable as admissible under the rules.
- Government Servants are advised to apply through the proper channels and will be required to provide the NOC of their organization concerned at the time of interview. Jobs in Islamabad
- Incomplete applications and those received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The date, place, and time of the test and interview will be intimated in due course.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in tests and interviews.
- Bring original documents at the time of the Interview.
- Female are also eligible
HOW TO APPLY: Jobs in District Court Layyah
- Interested candidates having the above-mentioned qualifications and falling within the age limit should submit their applications on prescribed proforma within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- The application form can be download from www.layyah.dc.lhc.gov.pk
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Post applied for must clearly be mentioned on the top right corner of the envelope.
Documents Required :
- Applications with Curriculum Vitae
- Attested Copies of complete Educational Documents
- Experience Certificate(s)
- Copy of CNIC
- Three Recent Photographs
Complete Address :
Ghaffar Mehtaab Shah, District & Session Court Layyah.
Published in Jang Newspaper 27.05.2021