Jobs at Ministry of Defense Islamabad
National Defense University Islamabad announced Lecturer Jobs 2022 in Islamabad National Defense University. Applications are invited for Jobs / Posts of Professor, Associate Professor Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Deputy Director audit, Assistant Registrar in University. Ministry of Defense in Islamabad Jobs 2022. Interested candidates can apply for these posts before the closing date.
Find Pakistan’s most recent government job openings for the year 2022. We cover new government jobs for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers in Punjab and throughout Pakistan from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as upcoming positions in 2022 2023. The Punjab newspapers covered for the newest Govt Government Jobs 2022 are Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX. Interested Candidates can submit applications on the prescribed application form
|Age Limit||20-45 Year|
|Organization||Ministry of Defense NDU Islamabad|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||FCS Admin Office National Defence University Sector E-9, Islamabad|
|How to Apply||Send Online Application to www.ndu.edu.pk|
|Published in||Daily Nawaiwaqat Newspaper|
Download Application Form for Jobs in NDU University Islamabad
Applicants / Candidates can see the required Qualification and eligibility criteria in the advertisement given at the end.
Following Jobs are also vacant at the University.
- Professor Jobs,
- Associate Professor Jobs,
- Lecturer Jobs,
- Deputy Director Audit jobs
- Assistant Registrar,
General Term and Conditions:
- Applications must reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- The applications Form can be downloaded from the NDU website (www.ndu.edu.pk). Photocopy of documents (Education, CNIC, Domicile, and Experience Certificates) duly attested by Gazetted Officer must be attached with the application. The application will not be entertained without documents.
- Original education certificates, domicile, CNIC, and experience certificates will be checked at the time of the test/interview.
- In-Service / Government employees have to submit NOC duly signed by the concerned authority.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the individuals for tests/interviews.
- 5 years of general age relaxation as per Government policy is applicable for all posts.
- The maximum age limit for Ex-servicemen for all the posts is 45 years.
HOW TO APPLY
- The application form and online fee deposit slips are available on the website (www.ndu.edu.pk)
- Application fee Rs. 500 be paid through Bank Challan in Askari Bank Limited.
- The deposited Fee is nonrefundable / non-transferable therefore, candidates must ensure eligibility before applying for any post.
- Candidates are advised to visit the website on an alternate/ daily basis and keep their cell numbers provided in the application forms operational.
- For any query contact Ph No.051-9260651-3224
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
Join Our Whatsapp & Social Media Groups
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Health Department Panjgur Jobs 2022
- Quaid-e-Azam Medical College Bahawalpur Jobs 2022
- Livestock Dairy Development DG Khan Jobs 2022
How to Apply for Professor Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline number / Contact Number of Ministry of Defense NDU Islamabad: 051-9262066
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.