Jobs at Ministry of Defense Islamabad
Ministry of Defense Islamabad announced Naib Qasid Jobs 2022 purely on a contract basis for one year. Moreover, applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the Post / Jobs of Project Manager, Technology Specialist, Sr. Research Officer, Scientific Officer, Research Assistant, Office Boy that are vacant in the Ministry of Defense Research-Based Organization in Islamabad. Latest Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022. Interested candidates can apply for these posts. Posting Will be Rawalpindi and Islamabad. Detail is under.
The Posts are for the PSDP Project Titled “Development of ICT and Intelligence (AI) based Precision Agriculture systems Utilizing dual-use Aerospace Technologies Green AI” at PCSIR Labs Complex Ferozpur Road Lahore reporting Unit MInistry of Defense Pakistan. Advertisement PUblished in Daily Nawaiwaqat AD No. PID(I)6997/21/C.
|Age Limit||Upto 50 Year|
|Organization||Ministry of Defense Islamabad|
|Posting Place||Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||Ministry of Defense Islamabad|
|Contact No.||051-111303303 Ext 2102, 2103|
|How to Apply||Apply Online at www.njp.gov.pk|
|Published in||Daily Nawaiwaqt Newspaper|
Applicants / Candidates should be a Matric for Naib Qasid Post, and have skills as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below. Qualification for other seats can be examined in the advertisement below.
Following Jobs are also vacant in the department.
- Project Manager Jobs,
- Technology Specialist Jobs,
- Sr. Research Officer Jobs,
- Scientific Officer Jobs,
- Research Assistant Jobs,
- Office Boy Jobs,
General Term and Conditions:
- Pay package as per Qualification/ Specialization – Negotiable.
- Jobs will be offered on a project basis, Initial job agreement will be for one year, renewable upon satisfactory performance.
- Only short-listed candidates (based on experience or expertise) will be invited for tests/interviews to be held at Islamabad/ Rawalpindi.
- No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in tests/ interviews.
HOW TO APPLY
- The application form and online fee deposit slips are available on the MOD website www.recruitment.mod.gov.pk
- Application fee Rs. 500 be paid through Bank Challan in Askari Bank Limited.
- The deposited Fee is nonrefundable / non-transferable therefore, candidates must ensure eligibility before applying for any post.
- Candidates are advised to visit the website of MOD on an alternate/ daily basis and keep their cell numbers provided in the application forms operational.
- For any query contact Ph No. 051-111303303
Documents Required: Ministry of Defense Islamabad Jobs
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
See Original Advertisement:
Uploading . . .
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Army Service Corps Center Record Wing Jobs 2022
- Heavy Truck Driver Jobs in Poland 2022
- Sui Southern Gas Company Jobs 2022 || SSGC Jobs
- Pilot Shrimp Farming Cluster Jobs 2022 || Fisheries Department Islamabad
- WASA FDA Faisalabad Jobs 2022
How to Apply for Naib Qasid Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline number / Contact Number of Ministry of Defense Islamabad: 051-111303303
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.