Latest Jobs at Ministry of Climate Change Islamabad
Govt. of the Pakistan Ministry of Climate Change announced the latest Stenotypist BPS-14 Jobs 2022 in Islamabad. Moreover, the Posts / Jobs of Sub Librarian Research Assistant Field Observer LDC Lab Attendant Collection Tender are also vacant in the organization. Latest Jobs 2022 at Islamabad. Interested Candidates can download the application form and submit applications on the prescribed application form including attested photocopies of all relevant documents for the posts mentioned above.
Find Pakistan’s most recent government job openings for the year 2022. We cover new government jobs for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers in Punjab and throughout Pakistan from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as upcoming positions in 2022 2023. The Punjab newspapers covered for the newest Govt Government Jobs 2022 are Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX.
|Last Date of Apply||2022-03-21|
|Age Limit||25-45 Year|
|Organization||Ministry of Climate Change Islamabad|
|Posting Place||All Pakistan|
|Location||Manager Operations, Ministry of Climate Change Islamabad|
|How to Apply||Send Online Application www.njp.gov.pk|
|Published in||Daily Dunya Newspaper|
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants / Candidates should have an intermediate minimum speed of 80/40 WPM in Shorthand/Typing respectively must be literate in computer.
Following Jobs are also vacant in the Climate change department.
- Sub Librarian Jobs in Islamabad,
- Research Assistant Jobs in Islamabad,
- Field Observer Jobs in Islamabad,
- LDC Jobs in Islamabad,
- Lab Attendant Jobs in Islamabad,
- Collection Tender Jobs in Islamabad,
General Term and Conditions:
- Following documents are required to be forwarded along with the application to the given address below.
- Attested Photocopy of Qualification/ Experience Certificates/ Diplomas.
- Attested Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card along with 1x recent passport size photograph.
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed job application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.
- The department reserves the right to fill any post/s or withhold appointments against the advertised post/s.
- Candidates already in government services should apply through the proper channel.
- Applicants should submit a copy of their recent bio-data / CV along with a duly attested copy of CNIC and passport size photo with educational documents.
Documents Required: Jobs 2022
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- PPSC Combined Competitive Examination 2021-2022 || Advertisement No.03/2022
- KPK Information Technology Board Jobs 2022
- DAS Island Abu Dhabi UAE Jobs 2022 || Walk-in-Interview
- Pakistan Institute of Fashion & Design PIFD Job 2022
- Pakistan Airports Authority Patwari Jobs 2022
How to apply for Stenotypist Job?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline number / Contact Number of Ministry of Climate Change Islamabad: 051-2601912
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.