Medical Officer Jobs in Balochistan Institute of Nephro-Urology Quetta
(Medical Officer Jobs)
The Balochistan Institute of Nephro-Urology Quetta (BINUQ), is an Autonomous Medical Officer Jobs and established through the “Establishment of the Balochistan Institute of Nephro-Urology Quetta Act, 2015 (Act No. XVIII of 2015)”, providing services in the field of Renal Health and Transplantation to the patients of Balochistan and the region. BINUQ is currently looking for competent, dedicated, dynamic, and self. for Medical Officer Jobs. Details are as under. Sarkari Naukri 2021.
Interested Candidates can submit applications on the prescribed application form including attested photocopies of all relevant documents for the posts mentioned above. Contact good-natured males with good manners۔ Latest Job in Balochistan 2021. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
Medical Officer Jobs
|The Balochistan Institute of Nephro-Urology Quetta
|All Districts of Balochistan
|Chief Executive Officer, BINUQ Balochistan Institute of Nephro-Urology Quetta, Samungli Road, Quetta
|081-9204701, 9204702, 9204703, Fax: 9204704
|How to Apply
|Send Application to address given above
|Daily Express Newspaper 2021-09-20
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer Jobs 2021 :
Applicants / Candidates should be MBBS from a recognized university, and have skills as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
You can also see the other latest Jobs positions in the image given below.
- Staff Nurse
- Renal Dialysis Technician
- OT Technician
- ICU Technician
- X-Ray Technician
- Lab Technician
- Anesthesia Technician
- Lab Assistant
- OT Assistant
- X-Ray Assistant
- Dark Room Assistant
- CT Scan Assistant
- Photostat Operator
- Ward Boy
- Tailor Master
- Hair Dresser
- Lift Operator
- Naib Qasid
General Term and Conditions:
- Following documents are required to be forwarded along with the application to the given address below.
- Attested Photocopy of Qualification/ Experience Certificates/ Diplomas.
- Attested Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card along with 1x recent passport size photograph.
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed job application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.
- The department reserves the right to fill any post/s or withhold appointments against the advertised post/s.
- Candidates already in government services should apply through the proper channel.
- Applicants should submit a copy of their recent bio-data / CV along with a duly attested copy of CNIC and passport size photo with educational documents.
Documents Required: Medical Officer Jobs in Quetta
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
Other Jobs In Pakistan 2021:
- Toll Plaza Manager Jobs in NLC || Salary PKR.50000/-
How to Apply for Medical Officer
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.