A Progressive Public Sector Department in Sindh & Balochistan
Through Public Notice No.05/2021, Medical Officer is required at a progressive public Setor department in Sindh and Balochistan. The candidate must have M.B.B.S. (1st Div) (After successful completion of House Job). The posting will be in Sindh and Balochistan provinces.
Interested Candidates must bring their original Educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, Experience Certificate along with copies of documents. No need is to submit applications. Contact good-natured males with good manners۔
Applications received after the due date will not be entertained. You can also see Latest International Jobs in Qatar 2022, KSA Jobs 2022, USA Jobs, and many more abroad Jobs on this site. All new jobs update are available on this site.
|Public Sector Department
|How to Apply
|Apply Online at www.careerjobs1737.com
|Daily Express Newspaper
Applicants / Candidates should be M.B.B.S. (1st Div) (After successful completion of House Job), and have skills as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
- Only one 2nd Division will be allowed in the entire educational career, however, the final degree must be in the 1st Division (For Annual System 60% and for Semester System 2.5/4.00 CGPA). Moreover, no 3rd Division in the entire educational career is allowed.
- Degrees, Diplomas, and Certificates must be from HEC / PEC / PM&DC / PMC / Govt. recognized Institutes as applicable. For A level / O level / Foreign Degree, equivalence certificates from IBCC / HEC must be attached.
- The prescribed educational qualifications must have been acquired on or before the closing date for the submission of applications.
- The minimum age limit for the above-mentioned post is 18 years, whereas the upper age limit is 35 years. The cutoff date for the calculation of age is the closing date for the submission of applications as given in the advertisement. The upper age limit can be relaxed in case of specialized experience/qualification.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of the above positions may be canceled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be accepted during and after selection.
- NOC is mandatory in the case of Govt. /Semi Govt. / Autonomous Bodies employee.
- Fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist. If a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most qualified would be shortlisted.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in the field areas of Pakistan.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
Other Jobs In Pakistan 2021:
- Veterinary Assistant at ARID Agriculture University Rawalpindi
- National Energy Efficiency & Conservation Authority || NEECA Jobs
- Pak Army Jobs at 701 Regional Workshop EME OKara Cantonment
- 100+ Staff Required at NRSP Bank Faisalabad || National Rural Support Program
How to Apply for Medical Officer Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.