Latest Jobs at Livestock & Dairy Development Punjab
Applications are invited for the appointment of Veterinary Officer, purely on a contract basis, Lahore Jobs 2021 for One year (extendable on performance basis) against, at Livestock & Dairy Development Department Punjab. Posting Will be in the Districts of Sheikhupura, Mianwali, and Muzaffargarh. The details are as under:
Interested Candidates can submit applications on the prescribed application form including attested photocopies of all relevant documents for the posts mentioned above. Contact good-natured males with good manners۔ Latest Job in Sheikhupura 2021. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
|Age Limit||21-30 + 5 Year|
|Organization||Livestock Dairy Development Punjab|
|Posting Place||Sheikhupura, Mianwali, and Muzaffargarh|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||Additional Director Livestock, University Road, Near Kalabagh Chungi, Mianwali|
|How to Apply||Send Application at the given address above|
|Published in||Daily Jang Newspaper|
General Term and Conditions:
- The selection will be made purely on a merit basis.
- Applications should be duly supported by a CV and attested copies of CNIC, Domicile Certificate, Education Degrees/ Certificates, and one recent passport size photograph.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the test/ interview.
- TA/DA will not be paid for appearing in the Test / Interview.
- Government servants should apply through proper channels.
- The project posts are purely on a contract basis.
- Livestock is an equal employment, opportunity provider.
- The selection committee reserves the right to withhold the appointment against the advertised post in -0 case no proper candidate is available.
- The application shall be submitted to the undersigned within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Following documents are required to be forwarded along with the application to the given address below.
- Attested Photocopy of Qualification/ Experience Certificates/ Diplomas.
- Attested Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card along with 1x recent passport size photograph.
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed job application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.
- The department reserves the right to fill any post/s or withhold appointments against the advertised post/s.
- Candidates already in government services should apply through the proper channel.
- Applicants should submit a copy of their recent bio-data / CV along with a duly attested copy of CNIC and passport size photo with educational documents.
Documents Required: Veterinary Officer
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan 2021:
- Stenotypist BPS-14 Jobs in Islamabad
- Ministry of Science Technology Lahore Jobs 2021
- Jobs at CMH OKara Cantonment 2021 || State Clerk BPS-07
- Patwari Jobs in Lahore || Fazaia Housing Scheme
- Join Pakistan Navy as Marine Soldiers 2021
How to Apply for Veterinary Officer Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.