Jobs at Livestock & Dairy Development Punjab
Livestock & Dairy Development Punjab announced Veterinary Officer BPS-09 Jobs 2022 in District DG Khan. These Jobs are for “Strengthing of Veterinary Services at Union Council Level in District DG Khan”. Moreover, applications are invited for Post / Jobs of Veterinary Assistant, AI Technician is vacant in Livestock & Dairy Development Punjab DG Khan on which candidates can apply. These Jobs are for all of South Punjab, particularly District DG Khan. The Payscale will be BPS-09. Jobs at Livestock Department Punjab 2022. Details are as under. Livestock Jobs in DG Khan 2022.
Interview for Livestock & Dairy Development Jobs in DG Khan will be from 09.05.2022 to 11.05.2022. These Jobs are Published in Daily Khabrain Newspaper vide ad No.IPL-3949
Find Pakistan’s most recent government job openings for the year 2022. We cover new government jobs for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers in Punjab and throughout Pakistan from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as upcoming positions in 2022 2023. The Punjab newspapers covered for the newest Govt Government Jobs 2022 are Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX.
|Age Limit||18-25 Year|
|Domicile||DG Khan Punjab|
|Organization||Livestock & Dairy Development Punjab|
|Posting Place||DG Khan|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||Additional Director Livestock DG Khan Near Excise & Taxation Office DG Khan|
|How to Apply||Send Applications to Additional Director Livestock DG Khan Near Excise & Taxation Office DG Khan|
|Published in||Daily Khabrain Newspaper|
Applicants / Candidates should have Matric with Livestock Assistant Diploma, and have skills as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
Following Jobs are also vacant in the DG Khan Livestock Punjab.
- Veterinary Assistant Jobs in Rajanpur,
- AI Technician Jobs in Rajanpur,
- Veterinary Officer Jobs in Rajanpur,
General Term and Conditions:
- The following documents are required to be forwarded along with the application to the given address below.
- Attested Photocopy of Qualification/ Experience Certificates/ Diplomas.
- Attested Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card along with 1x recent passport size photograph.
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed job application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.
- The department reserves the right to fill any post/s or withhold appointments against the advertised post/s.
- Candidates already in government services should apply through the proper channel.
- Applicants should submit a copy of their recent bio-data / CV along with a duly attested copy of CNIC and passport size photo with educational documents.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- National Accountability Bureau Jobs 2022 || Download Application Form
- BISE Dera Ghazi Khan PPSC Jobs 2022 || Advertisement No.09/2022
- National Highway Authority Internship Program 2022
- Islamabad High Court Latest Jobs 2022
- Punjab Human Organ Transplantation Jobs 2022
How to Apply for Livestock Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline Number / Contact Number of Livestock & Dairy Development Rajanpur: 0604-920088
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.