185 Junior Engineer Jobs at Gujranwala Electric Power Company Gujranwala
Gujranwala Electric Power Company under WAPDA announced Line Superintendent Jobs having experience and professional skills persons. Moreover, the Posts of Junior Engineer, SSO is also vacant in the Gujranwala Electric Power Company Gujranwala. Latest Jobs in GEPCO 2022. These Job announced on 07th January 2022 in the Daily Express Newspaper.
Find the most recent Government Jobs opening in Pakistan for the Year 2022. We cover new government jobs in Punjab and all of Pakistan for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as impending positions in 2023. Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX are among the Punjab newspapers covered for the latest Govt Government Jobs 2022.
|Age Limit||20-33 Year|
|Organization||Gujranwala Electric Power Company|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||GENERAL (HR & ADMN) GEPCO 565-A, MODEL TOWN, GUJRANWALA|
|How to Apply||Send Online Application at www.nts.org.pk|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants / Candidates should have Matric + DAE Electrical and have the skill required by the department.
Following Jobs are also vacant in GEPCO.
- Junior Engineer Electrical
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- 1) in-House induction quota for GEPCO employees having prescribed qualifications and criteria meant for direct induction, subject to the condition that they will appear in induction examination for the post.
- 2) General age relaxation has already been included In the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except for candidates belonging to scheduled, castes and Buddhists are allowed 3 years relaxation. The upper age limit is relaxable up to a maximum of 10 years of disabled persons for appointment to posts in Sr. 02 & 03.
- 3) Government Servants / WAPDA / DISCOs employees who have completed two years continuous Government / WAPDA / DISCOs service on the closing date for receipt of applications, the age limit is Permissible unto 43-years for posts of Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Sr. 01) and 40-years for the posts of Line Superintendent (Grade-II) & 550-II (Sr. 02 & 03).
- 4) All quotas (where applicable) will be observed as per GEPCO policy.
- 5) Candidates who don’t have PEC Registration are not eligible to apply (where applicable).
- 6) Only qualified / eligible candidates will be allowed to appear In Written Test. Only shortlisted candidates falling within merit as per the provisions of the applicable Recruitment Policy will be called for an Interview.
- 7) Candidates will be recruited/appointed on a lump sum pay package initially for a period of three (03) years extendable on satisfactory performance.
- 8) Candidates who are applying for the post of Line Superintendent (Grade-11) & 550-11 (Sr. 02 & 03) shall be eligible to apply to have domicile of Gujranwala. Hotizobod. Cukor. Month Bohouddln. Slolkot & Norowoj districts only.
- 9) Recruitment will be carried out through M/S National Testing Service (NTS) for the sake of transparency and fair play as per criteria.
- 10) Computer knowledge (including MS Office, Windows, Internet & E-mail, etc.) is compulsory.
- 11) Serving candidates who are in Government Service, are advised to apply through proper channels. Candidates will have to provide a departmental No Objection Certificate (NOC) clearly mentioning the date of appointment and nature of employment i.e. Regular. Contract etc. at the time of interview.
- 12) Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- 13) Candidates, if selected, will be required to perform duties within the Jurisdiction of GEPCO.
- 14) No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for Test or interview.
- 15) Candidates applying against Disabled Quota must attach Disability Certificate from Assessment Board for Disabled persons from City / District Council for rehabilitation of Disabled persons.
- 16) Candidates awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
- 17) Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information or received after the due date shall not be entertained. 18) Late submission of applications by courier service will have no binding upon GEPCO and M/S National Testing Service (NTS).
- 19) Original documents along with one set of attested photocopies must be presented by the candidate at the time of interview/joining of service.
- 20) Candidates may contact M/S National Testing Service (NTS) for any query/inquiry regarding the written test, display provisional & final list of candidates, Roll No. slips, test centers, results etc.
- 21) GEPCO reserves the right to withhold/cancel the whole recruitment processor of any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- 22) Concealment or misrepresentation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of a candidate from the current recruitment and from all types of tests/exams to be conducted by the GEPCO for recruitments in the future.
- 23) GEPCO reserves the right to decrease the number of posts and cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- 24) Mobile phones will not be allowed on test center premises.
- 25) Dismissed/screened out employees of any organization or having a criminal record are not eligible for employment in GEPCO. The clearance of the character and antecedents of the candidates from the agencies/police shall be mandatory without which no candidate shall be selected.
- 26) Any litigation pertaining to recruitment tests conducted by the WS NTS will be dealt with by WS NTS on its own without any liability whatsoever on GEPCO.
HOW TO APPLY:
- 1) Applicants are advised to apply directly on the NTS website (www.nts.org.pk).
- 2) Neither by hand applications will be received at GEPCO nor at NTS.
- 3) Test fee of Rs. 270/- for the posts of Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Sr. 01) and Rs. 200/- for the posts of Line Superintendent (Grade-II) & 550-II (Sr. 02 & 03) Is required to be deposited by the candidate before the closing date of publication of this advertisement on electronic payment challan generated after online registration.
- 4) Test fee shall be paid at ‘Link 18ill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easypaisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters.
- 5) Roll Number Slip shall be uploaded on the NTS website at least one week before the test date and candidates shall be Informed through SMS as well.
- 6) Roll No. Slip containing the information regarding test center, timings, and test date shall be sent directly to candidates by WS NTS at least one (01) week before the test on the given postal address & mobile number provided by the candidates.
- 7) The candidates are advised to contact the WS NTS 051.8444441 OR email at queryents.org.pk for any query/information related to Written Test, display of a provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers. Results etc.
- 8) The Online Application Portal shall be removed from the website at 11:59:59 p.m. on the closing date 20-01-2022 for the receipt of applications.
- 9) No application shall be entertained at GEPCO Headquarters, therefore, candidates are advised to send their complete prescribed application form directly to WS NTS.
- 10) Separate application form will be submitted If a candidate is applying against more than one post/quota.
- 11) Please keep visiting the NTS website regularly for test schedules, updates and results.
Instructions for applicants under employee Children Quota
- Only children of GEPCO’s Employees will be considered against Employee’s Children Quota. Only those candidates who will apply on the M/S NTS website through the portal will be considered for induction / short-listing under 20% Employee’s Children Quota.
- Children of those GEPCO employees who have died after retirement retired and serving are eligible to apply-
- Candidates applying under 20% employee Children Quota must ensure the following:
- a. To provide all relevant documents mentioned in the Online Application Portal available on WS NTS website.
- b. They must also provide an Affidavit (on Non-judicial Stamp paper) to the effect that none of their brothers/sisters or Widow Mother is employed in GEPCO against Employees Children Quota and that the candidate is the real son of deceased/retired/serving employee. Applications of employees’ children whose proforma have not been signed by the concerned XEN / SE, will not be entertained at the time of interview.
- c. Those applicants who have applied under Direct / 20% Employees Children Quota in the past to any GEPCO office should submit the fresh application form as per the above instructions.
Candidates are advised that nobody can help you to favor in the selection process, so do not make any contact with any such person who claims that he/she can make your selection possible. GEPCO’s selection process is transparent according to applicable Recruitment Policy and approved rules and regulations, so nobody can help any candidate. In this matter, if any suspicious person makes any contact with you, please inform GEPCO Management immediately.
Documents Required: Line Superintendent Jobs
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
Join Our Whatsapp Group to Get Latest Jobs Alert
Join Our Telegram Group to Get Latest Jobs Alert
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Class 4 Jobs in Fisheries Department Punjab 2022
- 165 Class 4 Jobs in Police Karachi Districts 2022 || Sindh Police Department
- Port Qasim Authority Karachi Jobs 2022
- Assistant Sub Inspector ASF Jobs 2022 || Airport Security Force || Apply Online
- 486 ASF Corporal Jobs 2022 || Airport Security Force || Apply Online
- 340 Class 4 Jobs in Multan Education Department 2022
How to Apply for Junior Engineer Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.