Latest Jobs In Ministry Of Railways Islamabad Pakistan
<===> JOB OPPORTUNITIES <===>
(Jobs in Pakistan Railway)
Ministry of Railway Islamabad announced a vacant seat of Deputy Director/Land (PPS-09) and Deputy Director (PPS-09) for the project of Strengthening planning, development, Monitoring, and evaluation Directorate (SPD&ME). Pakistan Railways, Lahore. HR Specialist jobs in the ministry of railways.
Applications are invited for recruitment in the Pakistan railway, having requisite qualification, domicile, and age limit against the following position. New Jobs in Islamabad. Latest Jobs In Pakistan Railway. Latest govt of Pakistan jobs in Islamabad. The latest jobs are on the Pakistan railway. More detail is given below:
|No of Post||02|
|Education||B.Sc Civil Engineering or related area|
|How to Apply||Send Application by Post to (Imran Mashal) Deputy Chief planning, room no: 104, D-block, Pakistan, secretariate, Islamabad.|
Posts Details :
|Deputy Director (PPS-09)||B.Sc/ Civil Engineering||50 Years|
|Deputy Director/Land (PPS-09)||B.E/B.Sc Town/Urban Planning degree from HEC||62 Years|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- Government Servants are advised to apply through the proper channels and will be required to provide the NOC of their organization concerned at the time of interview. Jobs in Islamabad
- Incomplete applications and those received after the due date will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in tests and interviews.
- Bring original documents at the time of the Interview.
- The title of the post must be written on the right corner of the envelope.
Documents Required for Jobs In Pakistan Railway:
- Applications with Curriculum Vitae
- Attested Copies of complete Educational Documents
- Experience Certificate(s)
- Copy of CNIC
- Three Recent Photographs
Note: The candidate should have 12 years of experience in their field
Complete Address :
(Imran Mashal) Deputy Chief planning, room no: 104, D-block, Pakistan, secretariate, Islamabad. Ph: # 051-9214272.
Published in Express Newspaper 04.06.2021