Latest Jobs in Pakistan Cricket Board Lahore
<=> Career Opportunities <=>
Advertise & Closing Date :
|Post||Head of Women’s Cricket.|
|Advertise at||Daily Jang Newspaper|
|How to Apply||Submit CVs to: Senior Manager HR Pakistan Cricket Board Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road,|
- Responsible to plan, strategize, organize and implement Game Development, Domestic Cricket, and International Cricket.
- Correspond and negotiate with ICC, ACC, and other International Boards to secure, plan and organize the International FTPs (T20I and ODI).
- Devise, integrate and implement a plan for the development of women’s cricket with cricket associations, city associations, and clubs.
- Guide supporting team in planning, organizing, and implementation of domestic and international tournaments, and troubleshooting as and when required.
- Ensure enforcement of disciplinary and other policies during domestic and international tournaments.
- Develop long-term and short-term strategies for the development of women’s cricket infrastructure in Pakistan.
- Monitor handling of the venue management and coordination with host associations for domestic and international events.
- Oversee development of players for national teams at all levels (U 19, A team, and the ODI and T20 sides).
Eligibility Criteria for Jobs in Pakistan Cricket Board
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent professional qualification
- At least five (05) years’ work experience in relevant field / public or private sector renowned organizations
- For more information Log into www.pcb.com.pk
- Knowledge and understanding of cricket administration
- Previous cricketing or sports administrative experience is essential.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria can apply at the following address by submitting a CV with a passport size recent photograph, latest by 5 p.m. June 03, 2021.
- PCB will have the sole discretion to accept or reject any application.
Address to send CVs :
Senior Manager HR Pakistan Cricket Board Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan.
E-mail: [email protected]