Bank Manager Jobs at Sindh Commercial Bank Karachi
Career Opportunities in Bank
Sindh Commercial Bank Karachi is a public sector commercial Bank and announced in the latest advertisement Jobs of Bank Manager for Karachi Range all districts of Karachi. Male / Females both are eligible to apply. Candidates must have B.Com and standards as described by the department below. Differently abled persons are also encouraged to apply.
Applications either incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained. New Bank Jobs in Sindh 2022. Details are as under.
|Sindh Commercial Bank Karachi
|Head Office 3rd Floor, Federation House Abdullah Shah Ghazi Road, Clifton, Karachi
|How to Apply
|Apply Online at www.sindbank.com.pk/careers
|Daily Express Newspaper
Applicants/Candidates should be B.Com from a recognized board, and have skills as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
Following Jobs are also vacant in the Bank of Sindh Karachi.
- Head of Islamic Banking
- Compliance Officer
- Relationship Manager – Financial Institutions
- Regional Unit Head-Centralized Foreign Trade
- Foreign Trade Officer
- Foreign Trade Officer –Trade-Based Money Laundering (TBML)
- Foreign Trade Officer–Pakistan Single Window (PSW)
TERMS, CONDITIONS & IMPORTANT NOTES:
- The application should not be accompanied by a document. All candidates shall sign a declaration that all information provided by him/her is correct.
- The actual verification of original certificates will only be done in respect of candidates who are called for “Interview” and any applicant having made an incorrect/false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at any stage.
- Candidates already in Government Service fulfilling the condition of eligibility criteria can also apply.
- No application shall be entertained after the last date of submission of the application.
- Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
- Candidates qualified in the physical test shall only be called for the written tests by PTS. Test venue and date shall be communicated separately.
- Candidates must have to qualify for Driving Test. A second chance for a Driving Test to be given to the candidates at the same time, if he/she fails in the first attempt. (for Drivers)
- No TA/DA will be given for the test/interview.
- No relaxation in the upper age limit is allowed.
- The applicants can be posted anywhere in Sindh.
- Candidates who do not fulfill the given criteria are advised not to submit applications.
- Every citizen having domiciled of Sindh Province (concerned district) regardless of religion, color, race, & creed should apply for the recruitment on the basis of equal opportunity.
- Application Received after Expiry of the Last Date, will not be entertained & shall stand ineligible.
- The Last Date for Submission of the Application Form is 02-01-2022.
See Original Advertisement:
Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2021 :
- 2970 Special Police Force Jobs Sindh Police Department || SPF Jobs 2022
- 4805 Police Constable Jobs in Sindh Police Karachi Range || Apply Online
- Latest State Bank Jobs in Karachi 2021 || Officer Grade Jobs
- Branch Manager Jobs at Bank of Khyber Pakistan || BOK Jobs 2022
- Jobs at Women Development Department Sindh || Salary Rs.85000/-
- Latest Police Jobs in Karachi Sindh 2021 || Sindh Police Jobs
General FAQs about Job Tests
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates should send applications to the given address before the closing date.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for the test.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the Test.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.