Punjab Skill Development Fund Lahore
Punjab Skills Development Fund Lahore announced Jobs at PSDF based in Lahore as Head of Information Technology. The following Job Positions are also vacant at Punjab Skill Development Fund Lahore. Details are as described below.
- Head of Department Audit Risk Compliance,
- Associate HR Payroll,
- Associate Program Development,
- Associate Procurement,
- Management Associate Monitoring,
|Age Limit||18-45 Years|
|Organization||Punjab Skill Development Fund Lahore|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||PSDF 21-A, H-Block, Mateen Fatima Road Gulberg II Lahore Pakistan|
|How to Apply||Send the Application to the given address above|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
Eligibility Criteria for Jobs in PSDF 2022:
Applicants/Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, and skills as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
TERMS, CONDITIONS Jobs at Punjab Skills Development Fund
- Market-based competitive salaries will be offered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No TA/ DA will be admissible for the interview.
- PKLI&RC has the right to increase or decrease the number of positions at any time based on its need.
- Candidates whose applications do not meet the selection criteria, need not apply.
- Employees from Government Institutes must send their application along with fresh NOC, issued by the concerned department.
- Applications after the due date will not be entertained.
- The applicants who have applied earlier need to apply again.
Join Our Whatsapp & Social Media Groups
See Original Advertisement:
See Also Other Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2022 :
- Jobs at the University of Gujrat 2022
- Male Female Doctors Jobs in Azad Kashmir
- Lecturer Jobs in Lahore at TEVTA
- Stenotypist Jobs Islamabad Federal Land Commission
Helpline Number / Contact Number Punjab Skill Development Fund Lahore: 042-11111
Confirm everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.