Jobs at Port Qasim Authority Karachi
In the latest advertisement, Port Qasim Authority announced Manager Jobs BPS-19 in Bin Qasim Port Karachi The candidate must have M.Sc/M.A/BSc. in a reverent subject for the post of Manager Jobs 2022 at Port Qasim Karachi.
Interested Candidates can submit applications on the prescribed application form including attested photocopies of all relevant documents for the posts mentioned above. Contact good-natured males with good manners۔
Applications received after the due date will not be entertained. You can also see Latest International Jobs in Qatar 2022, KSA Jobs 2022, USA Jobs, and many more abroad Jobs on this site. All new jobs update are available on this site.
|Age Limit||30-45 Year|
|Organization||Bin Qasim Port Karachi|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, Contract|
|Location||Port Qasim Authority Bin Qasim Karachi Port, Karachi Sindh|
|Contact No.||021-99272167, 99272223|
|How to Apply||Send Application to the given address above.|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
Applicants / Candidates should be M.Sc from a recognized University, and have skills and experiences as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below. You can also apply for various jobs of Assistant Manager, Executive Engineer, etc this post. Sketch of Application is given also in this post.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
- Applications on the following prescribed form (without enclosing any copies of educational qualifications etc.) along with two (02) passport size photographs and detailed CV must reach to Director (HRM), Port Qasim Authority, Bin Qasim, Karachi – 75020, through TCS within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Application Form is also available on PQA official website https://www.pqa.gov.pk/en/jobs
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for test/interview.
- Relaxation in age will be considered as per rules applicable in PQA.
- The authority reserves the right to cancel the process of hiring partially or completely.
- Applicants serving in Government/Semi-Government departments or autonomous bodies are required to apply through proper channels with the NOC of their organization concerned.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the due date will not be considered.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- The posts required to be filled on the basis of the prescribed provincial/regional quota, shall in absence of suitable candidates from the domicile area, be filled on the basis of merit.
- The contract appointment shall be extendable for a further period, subject to satisfactory performance. The appointee shall have no right to claim regularization against the respective post(s).
Join Our Whatsapp Group to Get Latest Jobs Alert
Join Our Telegram Group to Get Latest Jobs Alert
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan 2021:
- Jobs at 31 Supply Platoon ASC Depo Karachi 2022 || Pakistan Army
- Jobs at Pakistan Re Insurance Company Karachi 2022
- Latest Jobs at Sindh Commercial Bank Karachi 2022
- 1777 Driver Constable Jobs in Sindh Police Karachi Range || Police Driver Jobs
- 4805 Police Constable Jobs in Karachi Police || Apply Now at pts.org.pk
How to Apply for Manager Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.