Latest Jobs at Lahore Hight Court Lahore Advertisement No.01/2021
Lahore High Court Lahore announced the latest different Category BPS-03 to BPS-17 Jobs at LHC. Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan. Lahore High Court Jobs in Punjab 2021. More detail of Jobs and a full description is as under Please. Jobs in Lahore High Court Lahore 2021.
LHC Advertisement No.01-2021. Officer Grade Jobs in LHC 2021.
To select and recommend suitable candidates through a merit-based, expeditious and transparent process to promote excellence, professionalism, and competence in Lahore High Court Lahore announced different LHC Jobs 2021. LHC Jobs Advertisement No.01 2021. Career Opportunities in Lahore High Court Lahore. Government Jobs 2021.
|Age Limit||18-35 Year|
|Organization||Lahore High Court Lahore|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, Regular|
|Location||Registrar Lahore High Court Lahore Shahra-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Lahore, Pakistan|
|Contact No.||042-99212951 – 66|
|How to Apply||Send Online Application at www.lhc.gov.pk/|
|Published in||Daily Nawaiwaqat Newspaper|
You also can see other related job positions below:-
- Personal Assistant (BS-17) Job Code: G-128
- Stenographer (BS-17) Job Code: G-131
- Supervisor IT (BS-17) Job Code: G-133
- Assistant Manager (Cafeteria) (BS-17) Job Code: G-134
- Admn. Office Coordinator (BS-17) Job Code: G-135
- Assistant Librarian (BS-17) Job Code: G-130
- Library Assistant (BS-16) Job Code: G-138
- Assistant IT (BS-16) Job Code: G-136
- Caretaker (BS-16) Job Code: G-137
- Software Technician Writer (BS-16) Job Code: G-140
- Hardware Technician (BS-16) Job Code: G-142
- Network Technician (BS-16) Job Code: G-145
- Technical Advisor (BS-16) Job Code: G-146
- Data Entry Operator (BS-14) Job Code: NG-203
- Office Coordinator (BS-14) Job Code: NG-206
- Multimedia Operator (BS-13) Job Code: NG-208
- Network Associate (BS-13) Job Code: NG-210
- Software Associate (BS-13) Job Code: NG-211
- Graphic Designer (BS-13) Job Code: NG-212
- Composer (English/Urdu) (BS-13) Job Code: NG-214
- Hardware Associate (BS-13) Job Code: NG-215
- Telephone Technician (BS-12) Job Code: NG-216
- Junior Auditor (BS-11) Job Code: NG-218
- Electrician (Network) (BS-11) Job Code: NG-220
- Mechanic (BS-09) Job Code: NG-231
- Calligraphist (BS-09) Job Code: NG-228
- Technical Operator (BS-09) Job Code: NG-233
- Cook (BS-07) Job Code: NG-235
- Driver (BS-07) Job Code: NG-238
- Library Attendant (BS-07) Job Code: NG-240
- Photostat Machine Operator (BS-07) Job Code: NG-241
- Book Binder (BS-05) Job Code: NG-244
- Bearer / Waiter (BS-03) Job Code: NG-256
- Chowkidar/ Watchman (BS-03) Job Code: NG-257
- Frash (BS-03) Job Code: NG-260
- Mali (BS-03) Job Code: NG-261
- Sweeper / Sanitary Worker (BS-03) Job Code: NG-262
INSTRUCTIONS: (READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY)
1. Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Applications ONLY. Online Job Portal with Syllabus and Job Description of posts is available at the LHC official website (https://lhc.gov.pk/jobs). No need to submit a HARD COPY OF the ONLINE Application. Page 11 of 12
2. Age Relaxation will be permissible to in-service Government employees under the Punjab Civil Servants Recruitment (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1976.
3. Cutoff date: Online Application Form shall not be entertained after 11:59 p.m. on 20.12.2021.
4. To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they are physically fit, healthy, active, energetic, willing to work for long hours with good interpersonal skills, and fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria (relating to the relevant post).
5. The ONLINE APPLICATION FORM must be completely filled with utmost care and furnish the correct details. No application shall be entertained to edit any content or information in an online application after its submission. An incomplete application will be rejected forthwith.
6. The applicants shall deposit a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.500/- for posts in BS-03 to BS-09, Rs.1500/- for posts in BS-10 to BS-15 and Rs.2000/- for posts in BS-16 & above in A/c # (0785503341001134) titled “Human Resource-District Judiciary” in any branch of MCB Bank in Punjab by filling following information on the Deposit Slip:-
a. Name of the Candidate
b. CNIC of the Candidate
c. Job Title
d. Job Code
e. Mobile Number
i. No application will be entertained without depositing the application fee.
ii. Mentioning of deposit slip number in the online application form is mandatory. Duplicate use of one deposit slip for any other post shall amount to cheating resulting in outright rejection of all applications of any such candidate.
iii. Candidate will only be allowed to appear in the test/interview on production of original deposit slip failing which he/she will lose his/her right for the same. Original receipt will be retained by the LHC for the record.
iv. Special persons (Disabled) and employees of Lahore High Court shall be exempted from payment of application processing fee.
7. Candidates are required to provide a postal address and valid/functional personal mobile phone number and e-mail ID.
8. The application shall be rejected in case the required information is found incorrect, false, forged, or withheld during scrutiny of the original documents presented at the time of test/interview and the applicant will also be prosecuted in accordance with the law.
9. In-Service Government employees can submit their online applications after submission of application to their Competent Authorities for grant of NOC/Departmental Permission Certificate (DPC) a copy of which will have to be uploaded along with the online application but they will have to submit the said NOC/DPC duly Page 12 of 12 signed/stamped by the Authorized Officer showing date, month and year of their induction in service at the time of interview otherwise they will not be interviewed.
10. Interviews/Tests for posts in BS-03 to BS-07 will be conducted at the Principal Seat of Lahore High Court at Lahore.
11. All the candidates including those who will apply against quota posts shall have to secure 40% marks in the written/MCQs test to qualify for an interview.
12. In case of concealment of facts, false information, or misstatement made by any candidate in any document is found; the Lahore High Court reserves its right to cancel the candidature at any stage, even after the appointment. Such concealment/misstatement shall lead to criminal proceedings against the said candidate.
13. Test may be conducted at the Principal Seat of Lahore High Court at Lahore and its allied Benches at Bahawalpur, Multan & Rawalpindi at the discretion of the Authority.
14. The Lahore High Court reserves the right to shortlist those candidates who qualify for written/MCQs test for the purpose of interview keeping in view the number of posts, cancel/withdrawing any part of the advertisement without any prior notice, and increasing/decreasing the number of posts or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
15. No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants called for Test and Interview.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- FIA Inspector Investigation Jobs || FPSC Advertisement No.10/2021
- Pakistan Expo Center Private Limited Lahore Jobs
- 360+ Jobs at Khawaja Fareed University Rahim Yar Khan || UEIT Jobs
- Nurses Jobs at Primary and Secondary Healthcare || All District of Punjab Jobs
- Mir Chakar Khan Rind University D.G Khan || University Jobs in Pakistan
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.