Latest KPPSC Advertisement No.05/2021 Planning and Development Department
To select and recommend suitable candidates through a merit-based, expeditious and transparent process to promote excellence, professionalism, and competence in Pakistan Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission announced the following Posts. KPPSC Advertisement No.05/2021 Planning and Development Jobs. Details are as under. To see other Jobs in Pakistan.
|How to Apply||Apply online on http://www.kppsc.gov.pk/|
Planning and Development Department
Provincial Planning Service PPS (BPS-17)
|General Quota (Male/Female)||10||06||06||06||05||04||37|
|Minority Quota (Male/Female)||02||—||—||—||—||—||02|
|Disable Quota (Male/Female)||01||—||—||—||—||—||01|
Criteria for Post KPPSC Advertisement No.05/2021 Planning and Development Jobs :
Male & Female 21 to 30 years
GENDER: Male, Female
DOMICILE: Candidates domiciled in any district of the Province of KPK.
PLACE OF POSTING: Anywhere in KPK
SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION/ TEST (IF HELD)
There shall be a Syllabus based Competitive Exam for the post of Provincial Planning Services Officer (B-17). Please find the detailed syllabus and standard of Examination for the Provincial Planning Services (PPS) Officers from http://www.kppsc.gov.pk/download.
At least Second Division sixteen (16) years education from a recognized university or equivalent qualification in any of the field namely:-
- Economics Development Studies,
- Agriculture Science,
- Health Planning and Management,
- Industrial Economics,
- Educational Planning and Management,
- Business Administration Commerce,
- Computer Science and Information Technology,
- Environmental Management,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Developmental Management,
- B.Sc I B.E Degree in Civil Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering.
- Urban and Regional Planning,
- City Development Regional Planning,
- Town Planning,
- Industrial Engineering,
- Mining Engineering,
- Public Health Engineering and Transport Engineering
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
- Candidates are required to make correct entries in the online application which can be documentarily proved as on the basis of their claim/entries they will be called for test/ interview.
- Call letters for tests will be placed on KPPSC website. Candidates must keep visiting the PSC website time to time.
- Age shall be reckoned on 01.01.2021,
- Maximum age limit as prescribed in the recruitment rules shall be relaxed up to Ten years for Disable persons / Widows / Divorce and Govt. servants who have completed two years continuous service and up to 03 years for candidates belonging It backward areas specified in the appendix attached to the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 2008. However, a candidate shall be allowed relaxation at an age in one of the above categories provided that the candidates from backward areas, in addition to automatic relaxation of three years shall be entitled to one of the relaxations available to govt. servants, general or disable candidates, whichever is relevant and applicable to them. Employees or Ex-employees of development projects of the govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and employees or Ex-employees of development projects of the Federal Govt: under the administrative control of the govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa shall also be entitled to age relaxation equal to the period served in the projects, subject to a maximum limit of ten years provided that this age relaxation shall not be available in conjunction with any other provisions of the age relaxation rules.
- Applicants married to Foreigners are considered only on production of the Govt: Relaxation Orders.
- Employees of Govt / Semi-govt / autonomous/semi-autonomous bodies may apply directly but their departmental permission certificates shall be required before interview / competitive examination.
- The Zonal and Merit Quotas shall be strictly followed in the allocation of seats. The government reserves the right to increase/decrease or to fill or not to fill any post.
- Only the qualification etc possessed on the closing date of the Advt: shall be taken into account.
- In case a large number of candidates, the Commission may hold a Screening/ Ability Test for shortlisting of candidates to a manageable level.
- The candidates shall attach the domicile certificate which had been issued to them by the competent authority before the last date fixed for receipt of applications. No alteration in the entries with regard to the domicile certificate shall be accepted subsequently. Domicile once produced shall be final. Candidate shall be entitled to having one domicile only otherwise he/she shall become ineligible.
- Female Candidate if married before entry into government service shall acquire the domicile of her husband. If otherwise, she will possess her own domicile. However, a female married candidate, if wants to retain her own domicile, shall inform the Commission in writing before test/examination.
- Candidates applying against disable quotas will be required to submit/produced a disability certificate issued by the Board of Rehabilitation / District Assessment Board for disabled persons stating their disability on the basis of a report by standing Medical board xiii) There shall be competitive examination to the posts for the purpose of selection as per syllabus available on website www.kppsc.gov.pk/Downloads xiv) Grace Marks is not allowed
(GHULAM DASTGIR AHMAD) DIRECTOR EXAMINATION KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Published in Express Newspaper 30.04.2021