Jobs at KASB Institute of Technology Karachi
KASB Institute of Technology Karachi announced the latest Lecturer Jobs 2022 in KASB IT University Sindh. Moreover, posts / Jobs of Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Director ORIC, Manager QEC, Executive Assistant, Assistant Manager Digital Marketing, Registration Officer, Student Counselor, Alumni Coordinator, Research Associate that is vacant at the University.
The position and eligibility criteria are mentioned below. Latest University Jobs in Karachi Sindh Pakistan 2022. Male Females both are eligible for these Jobs in Karachi. This advertisement was published in Daily Express Newspaper. Teaching Jobs at KASB IT 2022.
Find Pakistan’s most recent government job openings for the year 2022. We cover new government jobs for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers in Punjab and throughout Pakistan from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as upcoming positions in 2022 2023. The Punjab newspapers covered for the newest Govt Government Jobs 2022 are Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX.
|Last Date of Apply||2022-04-25|
|Age Limit||Upto 45 Year|
|Organization||KASB Institute of Technology Karachi|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||84-B،, off Shahrah-e-Faisal, Sindhi Muslim Cooperative Housing Society Faisal Cantonment, Karachi, 74400|
|How to Apply||Send Online Application to [email protected]|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
Eligibility Criteria :
Qualification and eligibility criteria can be examined in the advertisement given at the end.
Here is a list of vacant jobs at the University.
- Professor Jobs in Karachi,
- Assistant Professor Jobs in Karachi,
- Associate Professor Jobs in Karachi,
- Director ORIC Jobs in Karachi,
- Manager QEC Jobs in Karachi,
- Executive Assistant Jobs in Karachi,
- Assistant Manager Digital Marketing Jobs in Karachi,
- Registration Officer Jobs in Karachi,
- Student Counselor Jobs in Karachi,
- Alumni Coordinator Jobs in Karachi,
- Research Associate Jobs in Karachi,
General Term and Conditions:
- The following documents are required to be forwarded along with the application to the given address below.
- Attested Photocopy of Qualification/ Experience Certificates/ Diplomas.
- Attested Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card along with 1x recent passport size photograph.
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed job application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.
- The department reserves the right to fill any post/s or withhold appointments against the advertised post/s.
- Candidates already in government services should apply through the proper channel.
- Applicants should submit a copy of their recent bio-data / CV along with a duly attested copy of CNIC and passport size photo with educational documents.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Company Jobs 2022
- Assistant Lineman Jobs in HESCO 2022 || WAPDA ALM Jobs
- Cadet College Khairpur Mirs Sindh Jobs 2022
- Bankers Avenue Housing Society Jobs 2022 || BACHS Lahore
- Latest Jobs at Karachi Shipyard 2022
How to Apply for University Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline number / Contact Number of KASB Institute of Technology Karachi: 021-343-14970-73
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.