Jobs at Islamabad Electric Supply Company
WAPDA announced Junior Engineer Jobs 2022 in IESCO Islamabad Electric Supply Company. Moreover, the Post of Assistant Director Customer Services / Revenue Officer is also vacant in IESCO. Other Latest New Jobs in Islamabad 2022.
IESCO is one of the biggest Distribution Companies of Electricity in the Public Sector serving a million consumers in Islamabad. The Charter of IESCO is to provide a reliable and safe electric power supply to its consumers in its jurisdiction.
These Jobs are Published in Daily Express Newspaper vide ad No.PID(I)2039/22. Interviews for these Posts or Jobs of Junior engineers will be conducted next month after the successful submission of the application, which will be communicated later through SMS.
|Age Limit||21-33 Years|
|Organization||Islamabad Electric Supply Company|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Contract|
|Location||IESCO Head Office, Street No. 40, Sector G-7/4, Islamabad|
|Contact No.||051-9253071, 051-9252080, 051-111004455|
|How to Apply||Apply Online at www.ctsp.com.pk|
|Published in||Daily Jang Newspaper|
Eligibility Criteria for Engineer Jobs in IESCO:
Applicants/Candidates should be BE/B.Sc Electrical.
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling out the relevant prescribed application form available on the Career Testing Services-Pakistan & Sindh Testing Services Karachi CTSP-STS (JV) website (www.ctsp.com.pk) with this advertisement.
- Candidates applying on the relevant application form for the post available on CTSP-STS (JV) website will only be considered for short-listing.
- General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed within the prescribed age limit.
- Government Servants are advised to apply through the proper channels.
- Dismissed employees of any organization or having criminal records are not eligible for employment in IESCO.
- Candidates awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
- Only those candidates who have completed their requisite Qualifications are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom the final Marks Sheet has not been issued shall not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test/ Physical Endurance Test/ interview etc.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for tests or interviews.
- (i) Only IESCO employees’ Children who died after retirement, retired and serving is eligible to apply. 20% Quota is reserved for IESCO Employee’s Children and can apply on the relevant application form for the posts available on CTSP-STS (JV) website and will be considered as per policy/ guideline/ order of merit of Employee’s Children Quota. (ii) Affidavit duly countersigned by the Head of Employee’s Office were served/serving that no other child of the employee under Employee’s Children Quota is working in IESCO. (iii) Affidavit (by Ex-Employee / applicant (in case of death of parents)) duly countersigned by Notary Public by giving details of the entire family of the employee mentioning their employment status that no other brother/ sister has been appointed under Employee’s Children Quota in IESCO.
- Original and one set of attested photocopies of the documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- IESCO reserves the right to increase or decrease the above vacancies after advertisement on a need basis without any notice to the public.
- IESCO reserves the right to cap the recruitment process at any time without assigning any reason.
- Direct applications addressed to IESCO Head Quarter will not be entertained.
- In complete incorrect applications will be rejected and the applicant will be himself responsible.
How to Apply for ALM IESCO Jobs?
- Please visit CTSP-STS (JV) website wvnv.ctsp.com.pt for application forms and other information.
- The test fee is Rs. 70/-. However, 50% of the Test fee is to be borne by the candidates and 50% by the IESCO as per instructions/ guidelines of the Establishment Division. Accordingly, candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in along with the prescribed fee i.e. Rs. 35/- in favor of CTSP-STS (JV). The remaining 50% fee shall be paid by IESCO directly to CTSP-STS (JV) as per the agreement.
- Please keep visiting CTSP-STS (JV)website regularly for test schedules and updates and results.
- If you do not find the answer to any of your queries, please call CTSP-STS helpline: & Email: [email protected]
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Class 4 Jobs at NUML University Islamabad
- Security Guard Jobs at NADRA Office Quetta || Walk in Interview
- Latest Jobs at Ministry of Climate Change || Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Program
Helpline Number / Contact Number of IESCO: 051-9253071, 051-9252080, 051-111004455
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.