Latest Jobs at Fisheries Department Punjab
Govt of Punjab announced vacant seats of Junior Clerk Jobs in Fisheries Department Punjab and requires services of the following position having experienced and professional skills. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up Deputy Director Publicity BS-18, Assistant Director Fisheries BS-17, Graphic Designer BS-16, Fisheries Research Assistant BS-15, Stenographer BS-15, Fisheries Supervisor BS-06, Lab Assistant BS-05, Driver BS-04, Field Man / Baildar BS-01, Chowkidar BS-01, Khakrob BS-01, Naib Qasid BS-01. These Job announced on 09th January 2022 in the Daily Jang Newspaper.
Genetic Improvement of Cutterable Fish Species in Punjab. Establishment of Fish Seed Hatchery and Creation of Research Facility at Bhaseen Lahore. Enhancement of Fish Seed Production Capacity of Five Hatcheries in Punjab. Vacancy announcement in Punjab 2022. Fisheries Department Jobs 2022. Latest Vacancies 2022. Mahi Perwari Jobs.
Find the most recent Government Jobs opening in Pakistan for the Year 2022. We cover new government jobs in Punjab and all Pakistan for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as impending positions in 2023. Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX are among the Punjab newspapers covered for the latest Govt Government Jobs 2022.
|Age Limit||18-35 Year|
|Organization||The Development of fisheries Punjab Lahore|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||Director General Punjab Fisheries, 9-A Bahawalpur Road Choburgi Road, Lahore|
|How to Apply||Send Application to Director General Punjab Fisheries, 9-A Bahawalpur Road Chaburgi Road, Lahore|
|Published in||Daily Nawaiwqat Newspaper|
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants / Candidates should have Intermediate with shorthand diploma and have the skill required by the department.
Following Jobs are also vacant in Fisheries Department Punjab.
- Deputy Director Publicity BS-18,
- Assistant Director Fisheries BS-17,
- Graphic Designer BS-16,
- Fisheries Research Assistant BS-15,
- Stenographer BS-15,
- Fisheries Supervisor BS-06,
- Lab Assistant BS-05, Driver BS-04,
- Field Man / Baildar BS-01,
- Chowkidar BS-01,
- Khakrob BS-01,
- Naib Qasid BS-01,
General Term and Conditions:
- Following documents are required to be forwarded along with the application to the given address below.
- Attested Photocopy of Qualification/ Experience Certificates/ Diplomas.
- Attested Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card along with 1x recent passport size photograph.
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed job application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.
- The department reserves the right to fill any post/s or withhold appointments against the advertised post/s.
- Candidates already in government services should apply through the proper channel.
- Applicants should submit a copy of their recent bio-data / CV along with a duly attested copy of CNIC and passport size photo with educational documents.
Documents Required: Junior Clerk Jobs in Fisheries Department
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
Join Our Whatsapp Group to Get Latest Jobs Alert
Join Our Telegram Group to Get Latest Jobs Alert
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Class 4 Jobs in Fisheries Department Punjab 2022
- 165 Class 4 Jobs in Police Karachi Districts 2022 || Sindh Police Department
- Port Qasim Authority Karachi Jobs 2022
- Assistant Sub Inspector ASF Jobs 2022 || Airport Security Force || Apply Online
- 486 ASF Corporal Jobs 2022 || Airport Security Force || Apply Online
- 340 Class 4 Jobs in Multan Education Department 2022
How to Apply for Junior Clerk Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.