Latest Jobs in Anti-Terrorist Court Rawalpindi
Anti Terrorist Court Judge Shoukat Kamal Dar Rawalpindi announced Junior Clerk Jobs in ATA Court Rawalpindi. District & Session Court Jobs 2022 in Rawalpindi. Candidates having domicile Chakwal, Rawalpindi, Jhelum, Attock can apply for the above-said jobs in ATA Court Rawalpindi. The interview will be conducted on 18.02.2022.
Applications either incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained. New Jobs in Rawalpindi Aadalat 2022. Latest Jobs in Rawalpindi 2022.
Find Pakistan’s most recent government job openings for the year 2022. We cover new government jobs for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers in Punjab and throughout Pakistan from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as upcoming positions in 2022 2023. The Punjab newspapers covered for the newest Govt Government Jobs 2022 are Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX.
|Last Date of Apply||2022-02-16|
|Age Limit||18-25 Year|
|Domicile||Rawalpindi, Chakwal, Jhelum, Attock|
|Organization||ATA District & Session Court Rawalpindi|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, Contract|
|Location||Shoukat Kamal Dar Special Judge ATA Court Rawalpindi|
|How to Apply||Send Application to Office of Special Judge ATA Court Rawalpindi|
|Published in||Daily Jang Newspaper|
Applicants/Candidates should have an Intermediate pass with 25 wpm Typing Speed and have Skilled as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
- Last Date of Apply: 16.02.2022
- Short List: 17.02.2022
- Junior Clerk Test: 18.02.2022
Term and Conditions & Miscellaneous Information:-
- The organization provides fringe benefits like Service Allowance, Pension, Gratuity, Housing / Hiring Facilities, pick & drop, and Medical Package as per rules.
- Applicant’s candidature is subject to complete scrutiny/verification of documents and information provided by the candidate.
- After selection, all certificates / diplomas will be verified from concerned universities / boards / institutes / authorities. Severe disciplinary action will be taken against the individuals found guilty of misconduct on submission of bogus/fake/tempered documents.
- Relaxation in qualification may be granted on the basis of extra experience as per rules.
- Ex-servicemen with exemplary service records may also apply for the above-mentioned posts.
- Candidates already serving in Govt Sector Organizations must have to submit NOC from their departments along with the application.
- The last date for submission of application and dates mentioned for the walk-in test/ interview will be the cut-off date for eligibility in terms of qualification, age, and experience, etc.
- Individuals having dual nationality or married to a foreign national are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must mention their complete academic qualification (Degree, Diploma, Certificates etc) /experience at the time of submission of application. Any qualification/experience declared at the belated stage will not be accepted/entertained on any pretext.
- The organization reserves the right to shortlist and allow only the most suitable candidates for tests/ interviews.
- Candidates must be registered citizens of Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
- Department offers attractive packages and fringe benefits as per the qualification and experience of the individuals.
- Only shortlisted individuals will be called for a test/ interview.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible.
- Department reserves the right to withdraw/amend the acquiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Male / Females can apply.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
How to Apply for Junior Clerk Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can online apply at the given address.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline number / Contact Number of Residential College Turbat: 0852-413305
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.