Jobs at Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet in Army Administrated Medical Colleges
Pakistan Army announced the 47th MBBS / 25th BDS Entry Test for Selection as Medical Cadet in Army Administrated Medical Colleges. Applications are invited for the Post / Jobs of 2nd Lieutenants / Regular commission officers for Medical services. The duration of the course is five years. The position and eligibility criteria are mentored below. Join Pakistan Army Jobs 2022.
Willing candidates can register themselves at the nearest Army Recruitment / Selection Centers i.e Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Gilgit, Hyderabad, Peshawar, D.I.Khan, Muzaffarabad, Faisalabad, Khuzdar, Pano Aqil, Karachi, Quetta, Kharian & Bahawalpur. Online registration from 08 June to 15 July 2022. These Jobs are for Persons living in all of Pakistan.
|Registration Start||2022-06-06 to 2022-07-15|
|Age Limit||17-21 year|
|Total Seat||as per selection|
|Posting Place||Pak Army|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Regular|
|Location||5 years of study at Army Medical Colleges Rawalpindi, Lahore, Quetta, Karachi, Bahawalpur, Kharian & Multan.|
|Contact No.||051-9271393 / 051-5125026|
|How to Apply||Apply Online at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk|
|Published in||Daily Dawn Newspaper|
Requirements for Medical Cadet Course Pak Army:
- Height must be 5’-4″ (162.5 cm) and weight as per body mass index.
- Education: Intermediate or equivalent
- Age: 17-21 Years Three Months Relaxation
- FSc (Pre Medical) with minimum 70% marks or ‘A’ level passed in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry with minimum grade C.
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pakistan Army:
Following the given eligibility criteria to Join Pak Army 150 PMA Long Course:
- Candidates having domicile of Balochistan, Sind (District Tharparkar, Omar Kot), Northern Areas, Azad Kashmir (Upper Neelam Valley), and FATA can apply with 65% marks.
- Candidates possessing foreign qualifications such as “O’ Level and ‘A’ level etc will be required to obtain an Equivalence Certificate and conversion of marks from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC), Ministry of Education, Islamabad and attach it with the application form.
- Candidates who have passed the FSc Part-I Examination with a minimum of 70% marks and appeared/are appearing in FSc Part-II/ Final Examination can also apply for “Hope Certificates” from the Head of the institutions. Such candidates must deposit an attested copy of FSc Part II Certificate/ Mark Sheets to PA Directorate (PA-3C) General Headquarters (GHQ) Rwp within 5 days of the announcement of the result; otherwise, their selection will not be processed further.
- “Not Recommended” twice by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB)/ General Headquarters (GHQ) Selection Board.
- Declared medically UNFIT due to Hepatitis B & C (Appeal Medical Board cannot be requested).
- The candidate must be Mentally and Physically Fit.
- The candidate must be Medically Fit.
Pakistan Army Jobs in Attock Bahawalnagar Bahawalpur Bhakkar Chakwal Chiniot Dera Ghazi Khan Faisalabad Gujranwala Gujrat Hafizabad Jhang Jhelum Kasur Khanewal Khushab Lahore Layyah Lodhran Mandi Bahauddin Mianwali Multan Muzaffargarh Narowal Nankana Sahib Okara Pakpattan Rahim Yar Khan Rajanpur Rawalpindi Sahiwal Sargodha Sheikhupura Sialkot Toba Tek Singh and Vehari.
Join Our Whatsapp & Social Media Groups
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Sub Inspector Anti Narcotics ANF Jobs 2022 || Apply Online
- 1002 Airport Security Force ASF Corporal Jobs 2022 || Apply Online
- ASI Airport Security Force ASF Jobs 2022 || Apply Online
How to Apply for Army Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- Candidates can either register through the Internet on the website www.joinpakarmy.gob.pk. or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). The following procedure will be adopted:-
- Registration through the Internet. Candidates can register on the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. The date and time of the test shall be intimated on the internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on the exact date and time given for the preliminary test on a computerized roll no slip. The date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents (mentioned in the advertisement) and will pay the prospectus fee on the day of the test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computers as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
- Registration. 8 Jun 2022 – 15 Jul 2022
- Preliminary Tests. 19 Jul 2022 – 27 Jul 2022
- Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres. The candidates may report at the nearest AS&RCs for registration/ allotment of roll no along with necessary documents (mentioned in the advertisement) and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of the test as well.
Helpline Number / Contact Number of Pakistan Army Selection Center: 051-9271393 / 051-5125026
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.