Latest Jobs at Pakistan Army as Junior Commissioned Officer & Soldiers
(Join Pakistan Army)
Pakistan Army announces Latest Jobs for the Junior commissioned officers JCO (Naib Khateeb) and soldiers (Sipahi). Join Pakistan Army as JCO which is an officer who is lower in rank than a Lieutenant but higher in rank than Hawldaars. The application process has started now and will be open from October 01, 2021, to October 03, 2021. Applications can be submitted to the respective Army Recruitment and Selection center ASRC where the applicant wishes to appear in the test.
Candidates can also register for the Soldier post by visiting the nearest army recruitment center. Through this induction procedure, you can join the Pak army for the following posts: Latest Jobs in Rawalpindi 2021.
|Age Limit||20-28 (JCO) & 17-23 (Sipahi)|
|Domicile||All Pakistan, Gilgit Baltistan, AJK|
|Total Seat||UnLimited (As per selections)|
|Posting Place||All Pakistan|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, Contract|
|Location||Pakistan Army General Headquarter GHQ Rawalpindi|
|How to Apply||Send Online Application to https://joinpakarmy.gov.pk/|
|Published in||Daily Dunya Newspaper|
Eligibility Criteria for JECO
Citizen of Pakistan, Azad Jammu and Kashmir, and Gilgit Baltistan
Age and Height:
Junior Commissioned Officer JCO (Naib Khateeb)
Age between 20 to 28 years on April 01, 2021
Minimum height 5 ft 3 inches
The age limit for Candidates already in Army service is 22 to 35 years and their service should be between 1 to 16 years
- The age of the Candidates must be between 17 1/2 to 23 years. However the 1 year age relaxation is given to graduates and 2 years of age relaxation to the relatives of martyrs, Injured in war, and those having a valid driving license.
- 5 ft 6 inches height (167.5 cm)
- Clerck and Cook 5ft 3 inches
- Military Police 5 ft 8 inches
- Sweeper 5 ft 3 inches
- Normal height Five feet 6 inches (167.5 cm)
Height of Clerk and Cook
- Five feet three inches (160 cm)
- Height of Military Police- Five feet eight inches (173 cm)
- However, relaxation is given to the relatives of martyrs.
- Academic Qualification to join Pak Army:
Qualifications for Junior Commissioned Officer JCO (Naib Khateeb)
Dars-e-Nizami from a Deeni Madrassa, attested by Higher Education Commission
Minimum FA/FSc from any recognized board in Pakistan, Arabic, Qiraat, and Hiz-e-Quran shall be considered an additional qualification.
Qualifications for Sipahi (Soldier)
Matric or Higher qualification
For Clerks (Intermediate or higher) Candidates having a computer, knowledge will be preferred.
For Cook: Middle or higher
Sweeper: Un-educated or Primary at the highest level
A special quota is available for minorities
Term and Conditions:
- Candidates must be registered citizens of Pakistan.
- Those who are in government service should apply through the proper channels.
- Photocopies of Educational / Qualification documents are not required to be attached with the application form at this stage.
- Schedule for Test/ Interview will be communicated to eligible/shortlisted candidates only.
- The number of posts can be increased/ decreased as per the requirement of the department.
- Candidates belonging to Minorities! Scheduled Caste / Disable and Women quota will be considered as per their reserved quota.
- The place of duty will be Rawalpindi.
- Age will be calculated from the closing date of receipt of applications which is 27 September 2021.
- Applications received after the due date incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
- Department offers attractive packages and fringe benefits as per the qualification and experience of the individuals.
- Only shortlisted individuals will be called for a test/ interview.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible.
- Department reserves the right to withdraw/amend the acquiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Male / Females and Trans-Gender can apply.
Other Jobs In Pakistan 2021:
- Latest Punjab Police SPU Jobs || PPSC Jobs Advertisement No.26/2021
- New FBR Jobs Islamabad 2021 || Assistant BS-15
- PO Box No.2151 Jobs Islamabad || Atomic Energy Dept.
How to Apply for JCO Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can online apply at the given address.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.