Jobs at Peshawar Electric Power Company Peshawar
WAPDA announced Sub Divisional Officer SDO Jobs 2022 in PESCO Peshawar Electric Power Company. 2300 Jobs in WAPDA 2022. The Post name is Junior Engineer SDO BPS-17. Candidates must have and experience required by the department. Moreover, 2300 other posts are also vacant in WAPDA described as under, please. Latest Jobs in PESCO 2022. Other Latest New Jobs in Peshawar 2022.
PESCO is one of the biggest Distribution Companies of Electricity in the Public Sector serving more than 5 million consumers having 12000+ employees with annual revenue of more than Rs.100 Billion and consisting of an operational area covering all districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The Charter of PESCO is to provide a reliable and safe electric power supply to its consumers in its jurisdiction. The services of dynamic and high caliber professional candidates from all over Pakistan for the post of “Jr. Engineers / SDOs” on lump-sum salary/pay equivalent to BPS-17 (Non-Pensionable Post) for 01 x year’ contract basis extendable on satisfactory performance are required.
Find Pakistan’s most recent government job openings for the year 2022. We cover new government jobs for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers in Punjab and throughout Pakistan from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as upcoming positions in 2022 2023. The Punjab newspapers covered for the newest Govt Government Jobs 2022 are Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX.
|Age Limit||18-40 Year|
|Posting Place||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, Contract|
|Location||DG HR & Admin PESCO Peshawar Shami Road Peshawar|
|How to Apply||Apply Online at https://uettest.pk/|
|Published in||Daily Jang Newspaper|
Applicants/Candidates should be E (Electrical / Electronic) / B.Sc. (Electrical / Electronic) / BS (Electrical / Electronic) Engineering Degree in 1st Division with at least 60% marks from any HEC recognized University & Registration with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC). Note: -Computer literacy is mandatory for induction.
Following Jobs are also vacant in the PESCO 2022.
- SDO (Operation) / Jr. Engineers Jobs in WAPDA, (No of posts: 137)
- Assistant Manager (Admn/HR) Jobs in WAPDA, (No of posts: 4)
- Assistant Manager (Material Management) Jobs in WAPDA, (No of posts: 14)
- Assistant Manager (Accounts) Jobs in WAPDA, (No of posts: 4)
- Revenue Officer Jobs in WAPDA, (No of posts: 21)
- Assistant Manager (PR) Jobs in WAPDA, (No of posts: 1)
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Jobs in WAPDA, (No of posts: 1)
- Divisional Accounts Officer Jobs in WAPDA, (No of posts: 19)
- Account Assistant Jobs in WAPDA, (No of posts: 93)
- Assistant / Head Clerk Jobs in WAPDA, (No of posts: 80)
- Audit Assistant Jobs in WAPDA, (No of posts: 27)
- Commercial Assistant Jobs in WAPDA, (No of posts: 272)
- Junior Store Keeper Jobs in WAPDA, (No of posts: 6)
- Line Superintendent-II Jobs in WAPDA, (No of posts: 134)
- Lab Assistant Jobs in WAPDA, (No of posts: 14)
- Senior Clerk Jobs in WAPDA, (No of posts: 81)
- Store Clerk Jobs in WAPDA, (No of posts: 20)
- Junior Clerk (W/S) Jobs in WAPDA, (No of posts: 263)
- Junior Clerk (Commercial) Jobs in WAPDA, (No of posts: 53)
- Meter Reader Jobs in WAPDA, (No of posts: 610)
- Tracer Jobs in WAPDA, (No of posts: 103)
- ASSA Jobs in WAPDA, (No of posts: 95)
- Driver Jobs in WAPDA, (No of posts: 252)
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- General age relaxation has already been included in the age limit mentioned above. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Buddhists, FATA / GB, and AJK are allowed 3 x years, and age will be counted from the closing date fix for receipt of applications.
- Government Servants / WAPDA / DISCOs / GENCOs employees who have completed 02 years continuous Government / WAPDA / DISCOs / GENCOs service on the closing date along with attested copies of all mentioned documents with one recent photograph via registered mail, Pakistan post/courier service on the address: Director of IT Office Abbasia Campus, The Islamia University of Bahawalpur. before the closing date of application. shall be allowed 10 years’ age relaxation.
- All quotas (where applicable) will be observed as per Government of Pakistan policy.
- Candidates who don’t have PEC Registration on the closing date are not eligible to apply.
- Only eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in Written Test and shortlisted candidates falling within merit as per Policy of the Company, will be called for Interview.
- Candidates will be recruited/appointed on a lump sum pay package initially for a period of one (01) year extendable on satisfactory performance and their services will not be regularized in the future at any stage.
- Recruitment will be carried out through testing services of The Islamia University Bahawalpur (IUB) for the sake of transparency and fair play.
- Computer knowledge (including MS Office, Windows, Internet & E-mail, etc.) is mandatory.
- Serving candidates who are in Government Service, are advised to provide a departmental No Objection Certificate (NOC) clearly mentioning the date of appointment and nature of employment i.e. Regular, Contract, etc. at the time of interview.
- Candidates, if selected, will be required to perform duties within the jurisdiction of PESCO.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for Test or Interview.
- Candidates awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
- Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information or received on the job portal after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Original documents along with one set of attested photocopies/photographs must be presented by the candidate at the time of interview/joining of service.
- Candidates may contact UET Testing Services for any query/inquiry regarding a written test, Roll No. slips, test centers, results, etc.
- Concealment or misrepresentation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of a candidate from the current recruitment and from all types of tests/exams to be conducted by the MEPCO for recruitments in the future.
- Last date for applying on the portal for the post DLR. Engineers / SDOs”is 05.03.2022.
- PESCO reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts and also to cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Mobile phones & calculators will not be allowed on test center premises.
- Dismissed/screened out an employee of any organization or having a criminal record is not eligible for employment in PESCO. The candidate is required to submit a declaration on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 100/- to the above extent at the time of interview.
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants must apply online directly on the UET website (https://uettest.pk/) and upload the scanned copies of academic certificates/degrees, CNIC, Domicile, PEC registration certificate and paid challan fees, etc. on the portal and also submit a hard copy of the online application.
- Neither by hand applications will be received at PESCO H/Q.
- Test fee Rs. 250/- shall be paid in favor of the UET through HBL Online Banking or HBL Mobile App, Konnect Mobile App, or through any Konnect Agent. The candidate will make payment through unique computerized challan No. to pay the test fee available on the portal (https://uettest.pk/). Direct account transfer will not be entertained.
- Roll Number Slip shall be uploaded on its website at least one week before the test date and candidates shall be informed by UET.
- Roll No. Slip containing the information regarding test center, date, and timings shall be sent directly to candidates by UET at least one (01) week before the test on the given postal address & mobile number provided by the candidates.
- The candidates are advised to contact IUB Testing Services on Ph. OR email email@example.com for any query/information related to the Written Test and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, Results, etc.
- Please keep visiting the UET website regularly for test schedules, updates, results, etc.
- Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form available on the IUB Testing Services job portal for PESCO (https://uettest.pk/).
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Information Technology University Lahore Jobs 2022
- Ministry of Maritime Affairs Mercantile Marine Dept Jobs 2022
- Children Hospital Faisalabad Jobs 2022
- Ammunition Depo OKara Cantt Jobs 2022
- Ayub Medical College Abbottabad Jobs 2022
- Benazir Income Support Program Jobs 2022
How to Apply for WAPDA Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can online apply at the given address.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.