PRIMARY & SECONDARY HEALTHCARE DEPARTMENT
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab announced Senior Medical Officer / Incharge RHC BPS-18 Jobs in Primary Secondary Healthcare Male / Female through Punjab Public Service Commission Latest Advertisement No.01/2022 in all Punjab. PPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2022. PPSC Jobs at Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department. PPSC Health Department Jobs 2022.
Moreover, Jobs in the following Departments are also announced in detail is as:-
- AGRICULTURE DEPARTMENT (Research Wing),
- REGIONAL DIRECTORATE OF ANTI-CORRUPTION ESTABLISHMENT SARGODHA,
- EXCISE, TAXATION & NARCOTICS CONTROL DEPARTMENT,
- SPECIALIZED HEALTHCARE & MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT,
- FORESTRY, WILDLIFE & FISHERIES DEPARTMENT,
Candidates can Apply for Latest Posts against Medical Officer positions defined in the images below. Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department. Jobs 2022 for Medical Officer.
Posting will be in all of Punjab. PPSC Latest Advertisement No.01-2022. Latest Govt Jobs in Pakistan. More detail is given below.
|Age Limit||18-25+5=30 Years|
|Organization||Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, REGULAR|
|Location||Primary and Secondary Healthcare Punjab 1-Birdwood Road, Lahore|
|How to Apply||Apply Online at www.ppsc.gop.pk|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspapers|
Applicants / Candidates should have:-
- i) MBBS qualification recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council/Pakistan Medical Commission;
- ii) Registered with Pakistan Medical and Dental Council/Pakistan Medical Commission;
- iii) Has the postgraduate qualification of MBHA, MHS, PH, DMCH, MPH, MCH, DHA, M.Sc., (Med Admn), MBA (HM) or any other degree in the fields of Management, Administration or Finance or equivalent qualification from an institute recognized by Higher Education Commission or Pakistan Medical and Dental Council/Pakistan Medical Commission;
- iv) Five years experience in the line of which the experience against any administrative positions related to public health or hospital administration shall not be less than two years; and
Note:- In the case of M.Phil. the requisite administrative experience shall be one year and in the case of Ph.D., no such experience shall be necessary.
Important Note Regarding Prescribed Qualification & Experience:
- a) Prescribed qualifications i.e. MBBS and Post Graduate qualifications mentioned above (Sr. No. I & iii) should be registered with PM&DC/PMC on or before the closing date of advertisement.
- b) Five (05) years’ Experience related to public health or hospital administration is required after acquiring the prescribed qualifications as mentioned above at Sr. No. iii in the line of which the Experience against any administrative positions related to Public Health or Hospital Administration should not be less than two (02) years.
- c) In case of candidates possessing qualification of M.Phil. duly registered with PM&DC/PMC on or before the closing date of advertisement, four (04) years experience in the line including one (01) year of administrative experience related to public health or hospital administration after acquiring the prescribed qualification will be accepted for eligibility.
- d) Three (03) years of experience in the line is required in the case of a Ph.D. duly registered with PM&DC/PMC on or before the closing date of advertisement and no administrative experience is required with P.HD.
- In case a candidate claims that her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, she will be required to submit equivalence of her qualification issued
by the Competent Authority at the time of the interview.
- If a candidate fails to submit the Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of the interview her candidature shall be canceled.
- Candidates are directed to opt for Venue/Centre carefully.
- No request of Center and Venue Change will be accepted by the Commission at any stage
You may find the most recent Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs advertisement here, as well as information on the most frequently asked questions about the Post, the Medical Officer Jobs application procedure, prerequisites to apply, salary, and advantages of working with Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department. Candidates with a National Identity Card, both male and female, are eligible to apply.
You can apply for this job both online, just like other jobs. The application form is available on the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department’s official website. Before submitting, make sure to attach all of the documents you’ve gathered. Also, make sure the test fee (application cost) is correct and send it to the bank. Ensure that the required documents are attached to the other documents. You have the option of submitting all of these documents online or via mail. See the Last date of application and make sure that you apply well before it.
Following Jobs are also vacant in the Different Departments mentioned below.
ENERGY DEPARTMENT (Chief Engineer (Power))
Medical Officer 01 Post
(on Contract Basis for a period of 05 years)
EXCISE, TAXATION & NARCOTICS CONTROL DEPARTMENT
Assistant 01 Post
(on Contract Basis for a period of 03 years)
SPECIALIZED HEALTHCARE & MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
SENIOR REGISTRAR NEPHROLOGY 11 Post
(on Regular Basis)
SENIOR REGISTRAR PULMONOLOGY 08 Post
(on Regular Basis)
FORESTRY, WILDLIFE & FISHERIES DEPARTMENT
SENIOR MEDICAL OFFICER/SENIOR DEMONSTRATOR/ SENIOR REGISTRAR OR IN-CHARGE R.H.C. 700 Post
(on Regular Basis)
REGIONAL DIRECTORATE OF ANTI-CORRUPTION ESTABLISHMENT SARGODHA
Junior Clerk 06 Post
(on Contract Basis for a period of 05 years)
Check out of Job relevance (Quota/open merit) :
- Applying candidates should be in sound mental and physical health.
- Candidates who are already employed must attach a NOC certificate.
- Attach Attested and verified educational documents.
- Try to be on merit in Tests and interviews.
- All Candidates who are applying for Educators Jobs 2021 in Punjab are advised to go through the advertisement thoroughly and read all the instructions given on it carefully.
- Avoid making the common mistake of giving false or wrong personal information about yourself.
- In case of any false information included documents the application form of the candidate will be rejected and you won’t even be able to apply for the Posts.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- 1. Please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying online.
- 2. Employees of Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the period of their service in such organization.
- 3. In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit an equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final, at the time of the interview or whenever asked by the Commission. If a candidate fails to submit an Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of the interview or whenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be canceled.
- 4. In case, a candidate claims experience of a private firm/entity, he/she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms, or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
- 5. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
- 6. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/ PMC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate on or before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
- 7. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of interview. CGPAis not acceptable.
- 8. No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
Join Our Telegram Group to Get Latest Jobs Alert
See Original Advertisement:
Latest Jobs in Pakistan:
- Class 4 Jobs in Karachi Ordnance Center Malir 2022
- Non Technical Jobs at IBA University Sukkur 2022 || Apply Online
- Class 4 Jobs Children Library Complex Lahore 2022
- Jobs in FC Public School & College Quetta 2022
- Jobs 2022 at FWO Rawalpindi || Frontier Works Organization
How to Apply for Medical Officer Jobs?
(General FAQs about Tests)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates should send applications to the given address before the closing date.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for the test.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the Test.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.