OFFICE OF THE HOSPITAL DIRECTOR PESHAWAR INSTITUTE OF CARDIOLOGY-MTI PESHAWAR
<=== Career Opportunities ===>
(Jobs in Peshawar 2021 )
Peshawar Institute of Cardiology announced different categories of Jobs in hospitals. The Following positions are Manager Material, Quality Assurance Officer, System Administrator, Boiler Supervisor, Librarian, CSSD Technician, Office Assistant, Ward Clerk, Lift Technician, Electrition, Pharmacists, Manager Nursing, Diettion, Physiotherapist, Infection Control Nurse, Echo Technician. More details are given below. Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2021. Both Male and females are eligible for these Posts. Vacancies at PIC-MTI, Peshawar. Vacant Jobs in Peshawar 2021. More details are as under.
PlC-MT/ is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender and culture. We further encourage Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups, and persons with disabilities to apply.
Advertise and Closing Date :
|Age||Up to 40 Years|
|Post Name||Manager Material, Quality Assurance Officer, System Administrator,|
Boiler Supervisor, Librarian, CSSD Technician, Office Assistant, Ward Clerk,
Lift Technician, Electrition, Pharmacists, Manager Nursing, Diettion,
Physiotherapist, Infection Control Nurse, Echo Technician
|Total Posts||No Limit|
|Published in||Express Newspaper|
|How to Apply||Submit Applications to “Hospital Director, Peshawar Institute of Cardiology.|
TERMS & CONDITIONS How to Apply: Jobs in Peshawar 2021.
- Job Application Form is available on the website www.pic.edu.pk application is acceptable only on a prescribed form.
- Applications accompanied with complete Job Application Form.
- Covering Letter, Academic Credentials. Qualification. Experience. Domicile certificates / along with 02 photographs and CN1C photocopy duly attested with respective original bank deposit slip/bank draft must be received at below address through registered courier service, in the name of “Hospital Director, Peshawar Institute of Cardiology. MTI Receipt Account No. 0083-0000-0165-1008 Bank of Khyber, Phase 5, Hayatabad Branch, Peshawar (as processing fee, non-refundable) as per the fee schedule given below:
PAYMENT SCHEDULE Description Payment Sr.01-21 Rs.500/-
- The service of the candidates will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical and Teaching Institution Reforms Act, 2015 including its amendments and Regulations of the institution.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects including qualification (Degree and Diploma), experience (only post qualification experience will be considered which is duly issued by either Administration / Human Resources or Establishment department of the institution concerned with proper references and date of issuance), age (calculated as on last day of the advertisement) before the closing date of the advertisement.
- The following applications will be subject to disqualification and will not be entertained: a) Incomplete applications i.a Missing Job Application Form, Missing or irregular experience certificates as mentioned in serial 3,
- Missing Diploma or Degree as per requirement/criteria.
- b) Late submission i.e. applications received after the due date.
- c) Application received without processing fees shall not be entertained.
- d) Candidates will be disqualified if found of any perjury in documentation/credentials at any stage of the process or employment.
- e) Emails or by hand submissions will not be entertained.
- f) For a qualification to be valid, a degree is a must, the mere submission of a marks sheet/ Transcript/ DMC/ course completion certificate will lead to applications deemed incomplete and will. therefore, be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
- Only a single envelope shall be used per application. Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post. Candidates are further required to mention the title of the position on top of the envelope to avoid any confusion in the future.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the Test/Interview.
- In case of appointment, the candidate will become a full-time, institutional employee and will have to resign from his/her existing employment with any-other entity national or foreign, including, but not limited to civil services of the Government.
- The institution reserves the right to decrease/increase the positions or revoke the hiring process at any stage.
- The last day of applying for the above advertisement is 30.06.2021.
HOSPITAL DIRECTOR PESHAWAR INSTITUTE OF CARDIOLOGY -MEDICAL & TEACHING INSTITUTION, PESHAWAR Email ID: [email protected] Plot No.5-A, Sector B-3, Phase-V, Hayatabad Peshawar – Pakistan
Published in Express Newspaper 16.06.2021
Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2021 :
How to Apply for Hospital Jobs?
(General FAQs about Test)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates should submit applications to “Hospital Director, Peshawar Institute of Cardiology before the closing date.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for the test.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the Test.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.