Pakistan Rangers Punjab Lahore Jobs 2022
Join Pakistan Ranger
Ministry of Interior announced Naib Khateeb Jobs 2022 in Pakistan Rangers Lahore. These Jobs are on the Provincial Quota base in Sindh Punjab Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Gilgit Baltistan Islamabad Azad Kashmir Minority. Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply for these seats. Moreover, Jobs of Bawarchi, Khakroob, Carpenter, Other Class 4 Jobs in Ranger are also vacant. Willing Candidates can submit their applications at the address given below.
Posting will be in all of Pakistan. Pakistan Ranger Latest Advertisement. Latest Govt Jobs in Pakistan. More detail is given below.
|as per selection
|Lt. Colonal Officer Incharge Record for Director-General Pakistan Ranger Punjab
|How to Apply
|Send Applications to Office of the Lt. Colonal Officer Incharge Record for Director-General Pakistan Ranger Punjab
|Daily Jang Newspapers
Eligibility / Qualification Criteria:
Applicants / Candidates should be F.A and have Sanad of Sahadat ul Aalmia Filaloom ul Arabia Islamia Course.
Physical Fitness for Male:
- Height 5’.6’’ Chest 33’x34.5’’
- i. One mile run in 08 minutes
- ii. Weight 121 Pound
- iii. Otherwise medically fit
- In case a candidate claims that her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he will be required to submit equivalence of her qualification issued by the Competent Authority at the time of the interview.
- If a candidate fails to submit the Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of the interview her candidature shall be canceled.
- Candidates are directed to opt for Venue/Centre carefully.
- No request of Center and Venue Change will be accepted by the Commission at any stage
Check out of Job relevance (Quota/open merit) :
- Applying candidates should be in sound mental and physical health.
- Candidates who are already employed must attach a NOC certificate.
- Attach Attested and verified educational documents.
- Try to be on merit in Tests and interviews.
- All Candidates who are applying for Jobs 2022 are advised to go through the advertisement thoroughly and read all the instructions given on it carefully.
- Avoid making the common mistake of giving false or wrong personal information about yourself.
- In case of any false information included documents the application form of the candidate will be rejected and you won’t even be able to apply for the Posts.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- Interested candidates are requested to apply with a detailed CV/Resume, attested copies of educational degrees and experience certificates, a copy of CNIC, and 02 Passport size Color Photographs before the closing date.
- Applicants already In Government service should apply through the proper channel they shall produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Applications must be downloaded from the site.
- No TA/DA will be permissible/paid for the interview.
See Original Advertisement:
Latest Jobs in Pakistan:
- Latest Jobs in Nowshera Cantonment 2022
- Hydrocarbon Development Institute Islamabad Jobs 2022
- Latest 126 Jobs in PWD Sargodha 2022 || Population Welfare Department
- SDO Jobs in MEPCO Multan Electric Power Company 2022
How to Apply for Rangers Jobs?
(General FAQs about Jobs & Tests)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates should send applications to the given address before the closing date.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for the test.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the Test.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Helpline number / Contact Number of Pakistan Rangers: 081-9201507
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.