Latest Jobs in Ministry of Human Rights Islamabad
<=> Jobs Announcement <=>
(Ministry of Human Rights)
The government of the Pakistan Ministry of Human Rights Islamabad announced Director Jobs in Islamabad. Candidate must have Second Class or Grade “C” Master’s Degree in Public Administration/ Sociology / Social Work / Development Studies / Gender Studies or equivalent qualification
Applications either incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained. New Jobs in Islamabad 2021. Latest Jobs in Islamabad 2021.
|Ministry of Human Rights Govt of Pakistan
|(Maryam Aslam) Section Officer (Admn) Ministry of Human Rights. 9th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
|How to Apply
|Daily Express Newspaper 2021-09-16
Eligibility Criteria for Director Job:
Applicants/Candidates should be Second Class or Grade “C” Master’s Degree in Public Administration/ Sociology/Social Work/Development Studies/Gender Studies or equivalent qualification from a recognized university and have Skilled as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
You also can see other Jobs positions relating to this in the image given below:-
- M&E Specialist (PPS-8 equivalent to BPS-18)
- Islamabad Financial Management Specialist (PPS-8 equivalent to BPS-18)
- Procurement Specialist (PPS-8 equivalent to BS-18)
- Assistant Director (Admin)
- Naib Qasid
- Security Guard/Chowkidar
- Sanitary Worker
Term and Conditions & Miscellaneous Information:-
- Relaxation in qualification may be granted on the basis of extra experience as per rules.
- Ex-servicemen with exemplary service records may also apply for the above-mentioned posts.
- Candidates already serving in Govt Sector Organizations must have to submit NOC from their departments along with the application.
- The last date for submission of application and dates mentioned for walk-in test/ interview will be the cut-off date for eligibility in terms of qualification, age, and experience, etc.
- Individuals having dual nationality or married to a foreign national are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must mention their complete academic qualification (Degree, Diploma, Certificates etc) /experience at the time of submission of application. Any qualification / experience declared at the belated stage will not be accepted/entertained on any pretext.
- The organization reserves the right to shortlist and allow only the most suitable candidates for tests/ interviews.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Candidates must be registered citizens of Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
- Department offers attractive packages and fringe benefits as per the qualification and experience of the individuals.
- Only shortlisted individuals will be called for a test/ interview.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible.
- Department reserves the right to withdraw/amend the acquiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Male / Females can apply.
(Maryam Aslam) Section Officer (Admn) Ministry of Human Rights. 9th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
Other Jobs In Pakistan 2021:
- 49 Tehsildar Jobs FPSC 2021 || Combined Comitative Exam 2021
- Patwari Jobs in Dena Jhelum || Revenue Department Punjab
How to Apply for Director Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can online apply at the given address.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.