Livestock & Dairy Development Punjab Lahore
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the Post of Data Entry Operator Jobs in Livestock & Dairy Development Punjab Lahore. These Jobs are for all Punjab. Moreover, the Post of Veterinary Officer Data Base Administrator Veterinary Assistant / Field Supervisor Laboratory Assistant Driver Laboratory Attendant is also vacant in the department. The Payscale will be BPS-01 to BPS-17. Jobs at Livestock Department Punjab 2022. Details are as under.
Find Pakistan’s most recent government job openings for the year 2022. We cover new government jobs for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers in Punjab and throughout Pakistan from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as upcoming positions in 2022 2023. The Punjab newspapers covered for the newest Govt Government Jobs 2022 are Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX.
|Age Limit||18-30 Year|
|Organization||Livestock & Dairy Development Punjab Lahore|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|How to Apply||Send Applications to Livestock & Dairy Development Board 273-B, Block B Revenue Society PIA Road Lahore.|
|Published in||Daily Nawaiwaqat Newspaper|
Applicants / Candidates should be ICS, Typing Speed 30-40 WPM, and have skills as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
Following Jobs are also vacant in the Livestock Punjab.
- Veterinary Officer Jobs in Livestock Department Punjab,
- Database Administrator Jobs in Livestock Department Punjab,
- Veterinary Assistant / Field Supervisor Jobs in Livestock Department Punjab,
- Laboratory Assistant Jobs in Livestock Department Punjab,
- Driver Jobs in Livestock Department Punjab,
- Laboratory Attendant Jobs in Livestock Department Punjab,
General Term and Conditions:
- Following documents are required to be forwarded along with the application to the given address below.
- Attested Photocopy of Qualification/ Experience Certificates/ Diplomas.
- Attested Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card along with 1x recent passport size photograph.
- Attested Photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed job application form.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/interview.
- The department reserves the right to fill any post/s or withhold appointments against the advertised post/s.
- Candidates already in government services should apply through the proper channel.
- Applicants should submit a copy of their recent bio-data / CV along with a duly attested copy of CNIC and passport size photo with educational documents.
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- 39 Patwari Jobs in Pindi Bhattian 2022 || Punjab Revenue Department
- Latest Jobs at Conservator of Forest Planning & Monitoring Department
- Doctors Required at DG Khan Medical College 2022
- 132 Jobs at Gomal University Dera Ismail Khan 2022
How to Apply for Livestock Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.