Latest Jobs In KPK INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY BOARD (KPITB) 2021
Facilities Management Officer
|16 years of education in Business Administration, Project Management, or any other relevant field with 3 years of relevant post-qualification experience.||Swat|
|16 years of education in Business Administration, Project Management, or any other relevant field with at least 2 years of relevant post-qualification experience.||Swat|
Assistant System Engineer
|16 Years of education – Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or Software Engineering, ICT-related field with at least 2 years of relevant post-qualification experience.||Swat|
|16 Years of education – Management Sciences with specialization in Finance, Commerce, or any other relevant field with at least 2 years of relevant post-qualification experience.||Swat|
How to Apply:
- Interested individuals may visit www.kpitb.gov.ok/careers for further details, and apply online.
- Candidates must completely fill the online application form and upload prerequisite documents.
- The last date for submission of applications is 05th July 2021.
|Test & Interview Date||05.07.2021|
|How to Apply||Apply online at https://www.kpitb.gov.pk/careers|
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form which can be documentarily proved. Documents for unclaimed entries shall not be entertained later on.
- Candidates must upload attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If current work experience is not available, candidates must attach a ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
- Incomplete/ unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post (s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates, and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.
- KPITB provides equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, or disability.
Published in Express Newspaper 19.06.2021
Other Fresh Jobs In Pakistan:
How to Apply for Jobs In KPITB?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can apply online at https://www.kpitb.gov.pk/careers
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.