Latest Jobs In Medical Teaching Institute (MTI), Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar, KPK.
(Jobs In Khyber Teaching Hospital)
Applications are invited from the Candidates having domicile of KP (Merged Districts Erstwhile FATA) for the following posts as an Associate PACS Administrator, Associate database Administrator, Associate system engineer, Associate LIS Administrator, Associate Web Developer, HMIS Support assistant, network technician, hardware technician, CCTV technician, and CCTV Operator, etc in Khyber Teaching Hospital (MTI) Peshawar.
The age limit is 35-40 years. Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2021. Jobs in KPK. The application form can be download from www.etea.edu.pk Vacant Post / Jobs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Latest Vacant Jobs in Pakistan.
Advertise & Closing Date :
|Post Name||Associate PACS Administrator, Associate database Administrator, Associate system engineer, Associate LIS Administrator, Associate Web Developer, HMIS Support assistant, network technician, hardware technician, CCTV technician, and CCTV Operator, etc|
|No of Post||10|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
|How to Apply||Get an Online Application form from the official website of MTI KTH www.kth.gov.pk or www.facebook.com/mtikth.|
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- Applications accompanied with complete bio-data and academic/experience/domicile certificates along with 02 passport size photographs and photocopy of CNIC duly attested must reach the office on 6th floor, Human Resource Department, New A&E Deptt: MTI-KTH, Peshawar within (15 days) of the publication of this advertisement on a prescribed Job Application form through registered postal mail or courier service. The job Application form may be downloaded from the official website of MTI KTH www.kth.gov.pk or www.facebook.com/mtikth.
- If the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
- Any application/documents received after the closing time and date shall be rejected. No documents will be accepted/changed/replaced once received along with the application. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- The application must be accompanied with the processing fee in the form of crossed and valid bank draft amounting to Rs.1000/- (non-refundable) in favor of Hospital Director KTH fund Account, or for Online deposit, KTH Fund Account bearing No. PK10 KHYB 0121000005761014, Bank of Khyber, KTH Branch, Code No. 0121, Peshawar.
- Experience Marks for the relevant experience shall be awarded to only those candidates who provide valid documentary evidence for the claimed relevant experience required for the position applied for.
- Only the relevant experience attained by the candidates after the date of obtaining academic qualifications will be counted.
- It will be the responsibility of candidates to provide valid equivalency certificates from HEC Pakistan along with the application to justify their academic eligibility for the post to be applied for.
- Degree in progress type of academic certificates shall not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Shortlisting will be made on the basis of written tests, if required and as deemed appropriate by the administration of MTI, KTH.
- In case of selection/appointment, the services of such candidates will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015 and the rules/regulations framed thereunder, as amended from time to time.
- All the processes related to the selection of appropriate candidates will be done on merit. Any candidate attempting to influence the recruitment and selection processes will render the candidate liable for rejection from the selection process.
- Candidates already serving with any public or private sector organization or department shall route their application through the proper channel.
- Any candidate may be disqualified or excluded from the selection process if she/ he: a) Has been convicted by a court of law or dismissed/terminated/removed from service; and/or b) Furnishes any false / forged information and/or documents while applying for any post; and/or c) Suppresses any information which may lead to her/ his disqualification from the selection; and/or d) Attempts to influence the selection process in her / his favor or against any other candidate; and/or e) Misbehaves during the test and/or selection interview.
- All the shortlisted candidates shall produce the original documents/credentials at the time of the interview.
- No travel/subsistence expenses, TA/DA shall be admissible by the MTI, KTH to the candidates for attending the Test/ Interview.
- The selected candidates shall furnish an affidavit on judicial stamp paper of appropriate face value to the effect that they shall not claim at/ approach to any forum for regularization of their services.
- The Competent Authority of MTI KTH shall have the undeniable vested right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- The quota for Minorities and disabled persons shall be followed in accordance with the applicable rules/regulations of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as amended from time to time.
- Only a limited number of shortlisted candidates will be called for tests and interviews.
Documents Required :
- Applications with Curriculum Vitae
- Attested Copies of complete Educational Documents
- Experience Certificate(s)
- Copy of CNIC
- Three Recent Photographs
Address to Send CVs.
6th floor, Human Resource Department, New A&E Deptt: MTI-KTH, Peshawar
Published in Express Newspaper 06.06.2021
Latest Jobs In Pakistan 2021 :
How to Apply for Latest Jobs In Khyber Teaching Hospital?
- How to submit the application form?
Send your application to the office 6th floor, HR Dept New A&E Deptt: MTI-KTH, Peshawar.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.