COMPANY SECRETARY IN FAISALABAD ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY LIMITED
<<=>> Career Opportunities <<=>>
(Jobs in FESCO 2021)
Applications are invited as Company Secretary in Faisalabad Electric Supply Company Limited (FESCO), owned by the Government of Pakistan, incorporated under the Companies Ordinance 1984 (Now Companies Act 2017), and is registered with SECP. FESCO LIMITED distributes and supplies electricity to more than 4.50 million consumers within defined geographical areas of Faisalabad, Chiniot, Jhang, Bhakkar, T.T Singh, Sargodha, Khushab & Mianwali Districts. We believe that Human resources are the key asset that will enable FESCO Limited to realize its vision. Jobs in FESCO 2021. We also believe that it is the quality of the Human Resources and the Effectiveness of its Organization Structure that will enable FESCO Limited to meet the shareholder’s expectations for all times to come. Latest Jobs in FESCO Limited is seeking the services of a dynamic qualified professional with relevant experience for the following position:-
COMPANY SECRETARY (BPS-20) OR EQUIVALENT
FESCO is passionate to Facilitate to General Public bringing change and helping the People. Department is looking for qualified experts and experienced professionals for the above-mentioned posts. Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2021. Details are as under.
Advertise and Closing Date :
|Age Limit||Maximum 55 Years|
|Post Name||Company Secretary|
|Qualification||Member of a recognized body of professional accountants|
|Job Natur||The initial contract shall be for three (03) years|
|How to Apply||Submit an application to P DG (HR&A), FESCO Headquarters,|
West Canal Road, Abdullahpur Faisalabad,
RESPONSIBILITIES for Jobs in FESCO
- i. Providing advice and guidance related to matters of Company/Corporate Law and Corporate Governance to the BOD and management of FESCO Limited.
- ii. Organizing and preparing agendas and documenting for BOD Meetings, Board Committees’ meetings, Extra-Ordinary General Meetings (E0GMs), and Annual General Meetings (AGMs).
- iii. Taking minutes, drafting resolutions, and following up on actions as per resolutions/directions of the BOO.
- iv. Liaising with external regulators and advisers such as lawyers and auditors
- v. Developing and overseeing the mechanism/systems by ensuring that “the Company” complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
- i. Any of the following;
- a. Member of a recognized body of professional accountants.
- b. Member of a recognized body of corporate or chartered secretaries.
- c. Masters degree in Business Administration or Commerce or Finance & Accounting or Law graduate from a University recognized by Higher Education Commission.
- d. Degree shall be verified from HEC
- ii. The ideal candidate should be proficient with provisions of the Companies Act-2017, Code of Corporate Governance and Public Sector Companies, Rules amended up to April 21, 2017, issued by Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan, and other relevant statutes and should offer advice and guidance on provisions of Corporate Law and corporate governance.
- iii. Outstanding communication, minutes writing, analytical & problem-solving skills are pre-requisite. The ideal candidates should have the ability to priorities company tasks and work well under stress & strain. Integrity and maturity should be essential attributes when handling confidential company information.
- iv. Candidate must be equipped with expertise in Corporate and Regulatory Affairs.
- v. The candidate must possess at least twelve (12) years experience. Relevant Power / Public Sector experience of three (03) years will be preferred.
- vi. Potential candidates should have experience of a Company having turnover equal to or more than FESCO Limited.
The maximum age limit of the candidate shall be fifty-five (55) years on the closing date of the advertisement.
NATURE OF EMPLOYMENT
The initial contract shall be for three (03) years extendable on satisfactory performance as per prevailing law, rules, and policy of FESCO Limited.
Salary package for the post of Company Secretary (BPS-20) shall be market-based and other allowances and perks shall as per BPS-20.
HOW TO APPLY
The applications must be submitted as follows:-
- Application forms are available at the FESCO website www.fesco.com.pk and can be submitted online as well as through posts along with detailed CV, attested copies of testimonials, three (03) references, a copy of CNIC, and a recent photograph.
- The signed application form should be submitted at the address mentioned below through the registered postal service/courier service / online submission /email.
- In case of online application submission, the signed copy of the application along with related documents i.e. qualification, requisite experience & skills, and age limit as mentioned against para-2 & 3, must be submitted.
- The applications must be reached (as per parameters mentioned at para-2 & 3) in the office of DG (HR&A), FESCO Headquarters, West Canal Road, Abdullahpur Faisalabad, within 15 days positively from the publication of the advertisement.
- Application incomplete in any respect or received after the due date, will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.
- The candidates already working in Govt. / Semi Govt. / Autonomous Public Organizations & PEPCO or in any of the DISCOs, GENCOs, NTDC who meet the stated criteria are eligible to apply through proper channel along with NOC of their department-issued on its letterhead.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of the interview.
- FESCO reserves the right to withhold/cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews/selection process.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for the interview/selection process.
- Any or all applications can be rejected without assigning any reason.
- No application will be received in person.
Complete Address to send cv :
DIRECTOR GENERAL (HR&ADMN) Faisalabad Electric Supply Company (FESCO) Limited, Abdullahpur, West Canal Road, Faisalabad. Ph: 041-9220247 For online submission: www.fesco.com.pk, E-mail: [email protected]
Published in Nawaiwaqat Newspaper 30.06.2021
“DONATE FOR DIAMER-BASHA AND MOHMAND DAMS”
Other Jobs In Pakistan 2021:
- IT Professional Jobs In Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority | Karachi
- Consultant Jobs In Ministry of Law and Justice 2021 | Govt of Pakistan
- Director Jobs In HEC | Punjab Higher Education Commission | Apply Online
- Commercial Bank Jobs in Pakistan 2021 || Senior Relationship Manager (SRM)
How to Apply for Jobs in FESCO?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the address given above.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.