Latest 720 Jobs in Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan 2021
====Job Opportunities in BZU ====
(Jobs in Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan 2021)
Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan announced the latest Jobs on May 10, 2021, with their letter reference No. Univ 77-2/Admin-II/4662, dated 07.05.2021. Applications are invited for the Pakistani Nationals for the following Posts. Interested candidates must fulfill the criteria to apply for these positions. Vacancies detail and their eligibility criteria are given below. Jobs in Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan 2021. The last date to get this job opportunity is 24 May 2021. Details are as under. Click to See other Jobs in Multan.
|Education||Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelors, Master|
|Place of Posting||BZU Multan|
|How to Apply||Apply online at: jobs.bzu.edu.pk|
Post Details :
|Sr. #||Post Name||Pay Scale||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|3||Network Maintenance Supervisor||BS-14||1||Intermediate|
|5||Sub Engineer Civil||BS-14||1||Matric|
|9||AC Maintenance Repairer||BS-11||1||Matric|
|28||Imam Masjid||BS-05||3||Dars Nizami|
|34||Animal House Attendant||BS-01||1||Middle|
|42||Computer Laboratory Attendant||BS-01||6||Middle|
|46||Naib Qasid/Lady Naib Qasid||BS-01||71||Middle|
General Instructions: Jobs in Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan 2021
- 1. All candidates may apply online through the BZU website: jobs.bzu.edu.pk till 24-05-2021, i.e. last date for submission of online applications, followed by submission of hard copy of duly signed online application form along with attested copies (one each) of :
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Educational Testimonials
- Experience Certificates
- One copy of the Online challan (non-refundable) generated by an online Job portal worth RS. 500/– to be deposited in Account No. 12717900646301 (HBL, BZU) Multan OR Account No. 0857-003-001-8 (UBL, BZU Multan) only online Bank challan will be accepted via Registered Mail through Pakistan Post/Courier Service. Jobs in BZU.
- One hard copy of the online application form along with all requisite documents as mention above should reach the latest by 24-05-2021. Candidates should fill in the online form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on the Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan website: jobs.bzu.edu.pk.
- Applications other than online will not be occupied. By hand/incomplete/without online application/late submission of applications will not be entertained.
- All Candidates already in service of the Government/Semi-Government Department /Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel by the due date, otherwise, their applications will not be entertained, even though posted before the last date.
- Incomplete applications or those reached after the due date will not be entertained. iV. Maximum Age Limit is 30-years including general relaxation of 05-years granted by the Government of Punjab and 33 years for female candidates and 35-years for disabled persons, applicable on fresh candidates only. 35-years age is allowed to the University employees at the time of their initial induction as decided by the Syndicate.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 24-05-2021 in the office of the Registrar during office hours.
- The recruitment committee has the right to withhold the entire result or partly.
- Interview for the posts of Serial No. 29 to 52 will be held on 26th and 27th of May 2021 and the list of eligible candidates will be placed on the Web Portal of the BZU i.e. www.bzu.edu.pk.
- No separate call letters will be issued.
- No T.A/D.A will be given to the candidates appearing in the test/interview.
- Test/Interview etc. scheduled for the posts of Serial No. 1 to 28 will be placed on Web Portal of the BZU i.e. www.bzu.edu.pk. X. 03% quota will be reserved for disabled/special people.
- 15% quota will be reserved for Women
- 05% quota will be reserved for Minorities.
- 20% quota reserved for the children of the University employees (BS-01 to BS-05)
- Disable candidates are required to attach the certificate of disability issued from the Assessment Board of Rehabilitation of Disabled person.
- Shortlisting of the candidates shall be made in accordance with the procedure laid down by the University.
- The number of posts can be increased/decreased if needed.
- Preference will be given to the applicants having work experience at the University.
Documents Required for Jobs in Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan 2021 :
- Applications with Curriculum Vitae
- Attested Copies of complete Educational Documents
- Experience Certificate(s)
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
Shoaib Rashid Khan Registrar, Bahaudin University Multan.