Govt of Punjab Education Sector Reform Program
Applications are invited for Jobs at School Education Department by Punjab Education Sector Reform Program. Moreover, the posts of Program Officer for Afternoon Schools Program, Program Officer for Out-of-school Children and Inclusive Education Component, Associate Officer for Afternoon Schools Program, Associate Officer for Out-of-School Children, and Inclusive Education Component are also vacant in the Department. Latest Jobs in Lahore.
Find Pakistan’s most recent government job openings for the year 2022. We cover new government jobs for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers in Punjab and throughout Pakistan from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as upcoming positions in 2022 2023. The Punjab newspapers covered for the newest Govt Government Jobs 2022 are Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX.
|Age Limit||20- 40 Year|
|Organization||Punjab Education Sector Reform Program|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||Procurement Specialist PHCIP, PMIU-PESRP 6-Link Wahdat Road, Near Govt Pilot HSS, Lahore.|
|How to Apply||Send Application to https//www.pesrp.edu.pk|
|Published in||Daily Express Newspaper|
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants / Candidates should have a Master’s Degree from a recognized University / College.
Following Jobs are also vacant in Lahore.
- Program Officer for Afternoon Schools Program,
- Program Officer for Out-of-school Children and Inclusive Education Component,
- Associate Officer for Afternoon Schools Program,
- Associate Officer for Out-of-School Children and Inclusive Education Component
General Term and Conditions:
- New written application on plain paper along with attested copies of all educational documents. experience certificates. two recent photographs. CMG and Domicile should reach the office within 28-02-2022 date of advertisement.
- The name of Post and Serial Number should be mentioned on the left corner of the Envelope and applications with Block Bold Letters.
- Incomplete and unattested documents will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for coming for the Test/Interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/Interview.
- The candidates working in public sector departments/organizations should send their application through the proper channel
- Age relaxation shall be allowed as per government instructions/policy.
- All posts shall be purely on a contract basis for a period of one year having no vested right for regular appointment.
- All applications should be forwarded through Post Officer or any courier service. No application will be entertained “BY HAND”.
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Jobs at Social Protection Strategy Unit Sindh 2022
- Jobs at Pakistan Red Crescent Society 2022
- Jobs at Heavy Mechanical Complex Rawalpindi 2022
- Latest Jobs at Sukkur IBA University Sindh 2022
- Naib Qasid Jobs at Karachi Shipyard 2022
How to Apply for Program Officer Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.