Government of Pakistan Mint Lahore
Pakistan Mint is looking for suitable, dedicated persons for the post of Warder BS-14. Education for these jobs is Matric. Interested candidates can apply before 06-12-2021 for this job. More related Jobs detail can be examined from the following image at the end. Latest Jobs 2021 Army. Details are as under.
Most of the mint jobs are relating to Lahore and others are for Karachi, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Multan, Faisalabad, Peshawar, Hyderabad, Quetta. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
|Government of Pakistan Mint Lahore
|Admin Officer P.O Box No.8150 Post Office Baghbanpura Lahore
|How to Apply
|Send application form to the given address below
|Daily Jang Newspaper
Applicants / Candidates should be matric pass, and have skills as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
You can see more related jobs positions in the image given below. Here is some detail of them.
- UDC BS-11 Jobs
- Teacher Female BS-09 Jobs
- Engraver BS-11 Jobs
- Assistant Billion Keeper BS-11 Jobs
- Switch Board Attendant BS-11 Jobs
- Skilled Grade BS-11 Jobs
- Security Guard BS-05 Jobs
- Skilled Grade III BS-11 Jobs
- Semi-Skilled Grade BS-04 Jobs
- Sanitary Worker BS-01 Jobs
General Term and Conditions:
- The candidature of an applicant will be subject to disqualification at any stage prior to or after enrolment in case of any false/ forged information provided (in the application form or during the internship).
- The company may suspend the whole process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Permission for the written tests will be subject to the provision of a COVID vaccination certificate.
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
Other Jobs In Pakistan 2021:
- 600 Intelligence Bureau Jobs || IB JOBs 2021 || Federal Govt Organization
- Jobs at NADRA Regional Head Office Multan || Walk in Interview
- Gym Trainer Jobs in Muzaffarabad Sports Youth & Culture Department
- Jobs at Military College Jhelum Sarai Alamgir
How to Apply for Warder JObs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.