Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Islamabad
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation announced the latest Jobs of Accounts Assistant Special Grade-4 for the people of Punjab, Sindh, KPK, and also including Additional Director (Finance) for Punjab, Assistant Director (Finance) on open merit Jobs. New Jobs at Islamabad 2022.
Interested Candidates can submit applications on the prescribed application form including attested photocopies of all relevant documents for the posts mentioned above. Contact good-natured males with good manners۔ Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
|Age Limit||18-35 Year|
|Organization||Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Islamabad|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||Director (Human Resources) Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Shahriat-e-Jamhuriat, P.O. Box No.1470, G5/2 Islamabad|
|Contact No.||051-9048222, 051-9048243|
|How to Apply||Send Application to address given above|
|Published in||Daily Jang Newspaper|
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants / Candidates should have education and have the skill required by the department.
- ALL DATA FIELDS ARE REQUIRED TO BE FILLED. FILL YOUR APPLICATION FORM CAREFULLY.
- Application Fee (Service Charges) is nonrefundable/nontransferable. Bank Online Deposit of Rs. 44/-must be
attached with the application form.
- In case of more than one application use a separate application form along with the original deposit slip.
- The application must reach the OTS office latest by the last date of submission of the application form.
- OTS will not be responsible for late receiving of application through courier / Pakistan Post etc.
- Attach your recent photograph (Latest by 6 Months), CNIC copy, original bank deposit slip with this application form.
- Without Signature &Thumb impression, your application form will not be entertained.
- Without photographs, your application form will not be entertained.
- Incomplete forms will not be entertained. (All the fields are mandatory / Required)
- In-Person/By hand submission of the Application form is not allowed.
- Mobile phones or other electronic gadgets are not allowed on test center premises
Documents Required: Jobs at Overseas Pakistanis Foundation
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan 2021:
- Latest State Bank Jobs in Karachi 2021 || Officer Grade Jobs
- New Patwari Jobs in Muridke || Revenue Department
- Healthcare Department All Punjab Jobs || Aids Control Program
- Jobs at Women Development Department Sindh || Salary Rs.85000/-
- Jobs at Sui Southern Gas Company SSGC || Apply Online
- Teaching Jobs in School at Chaklala Rawalpindi
- New Jobs in Bank of Punjab Lahore 2021
How to Apply for Overseas Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.