New Jobs at Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training Islamabad
Jobs at Ministry of Federal Education. Applications are invited from suitable candidates (male/female) for recruitment in the National Rahmatul-lil-Aalameen Authority (NRA) under the Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training against the following temporary (Fixed Pay) position(s) initially for a period of one year.
Posts of Coordinator, 2D Composing Animator, 3D Animator, Non-Linear Editors, Concept Writer, Producer, Production Assistant, Senior Researcher, Graphic Designer, Research Associate are vacant. Jobs 2022 at Islamabad.
Interested Candidates can submit applications on the prescribed application form including attested photocopies of all relevant documents for the posts mentioned above. Contact good-natured males with good manners۔ Applications received after the due date will not be entertained. Latest Jobs in Islamabad 2022.
|Age Limit||18-40 Year|
|Organization||Ministry of Education and Professional Training Islamabad|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||Deputy Secretary (Admn) Director (NRA), M/o FE & PT, Room No.112,1st Floor, Block-C Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
|How to Apply||Send Application to address given above|
|Published in||Daily Jang Newspaper|
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants / Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree education in a relevant field and have the skill required by the department.
Following Positions are also vacant at Islamabad.
- 2D Composing Animator,
- 3D Animator,
- Non-Linear Editors,
- Concept Writer,
- Production Assistant,
- Senior Researcher,
- Graphic Designer,
- Research Associate
- Only shortlisted candidates on the basis of eligibility criteria will be called for an interview. Virtual/online interviews will be arranged on request.
- No TAIDA will be paid for the interview.
- During the service, if the selected candidate is proved for provision of forged information and fake bogus documents, the NRA reserve the right to cancel the appointment at any stage and legal action will be initiated accordingly.
- NRA reserve the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, increase/decrease the number of posts as per requirement.
- The application form is available on Ministry’s website i.e., www.mofept.gov.pk.
- Prescribed application form along with CV and a passport size photograph shall reach the office of the undersigned by 12″ January 2022 on or before 1700 hours.
- Copies of Certificates, Degrees, Mark Sheets need not attach.
Documents Required: Jobs at Ministry of Federal Education
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
Join Whatsapp Group to Get Latest Jobs Alert
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan 2021:
- Lecturer Jobs at NUML Rawalpindi 2022 || National University of Modern Languages
- Lecturer BPS-17 Jobs at University of Faisalabad || GCUF TTS Jobs 2022
- Jobs at University of Engineering Swat 2022 || Salary Rs.300000/-
- Jobs at Sheikh Ayaz University Shikarpur Sindh
- Lecturer Job at NUML Islamabad || National University of Modern Languages
How to Apply for Coordinator Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.