Additional District and Sessions Judge at Azad Jammu & Kashmir
The Judiciary Department of Azad Jammu & Kashmir Muzaffarabad announced the Post of Additional District and Sessions Judge BS-20 in AJK High Court. Judiciary Jobs in Highcourt. Candidates must have LLB/LLM. Latest Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir 2021.
Applications either incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained. New Jobs in Karachi 2021. Latest Jobs in Azad Kashmir 2021.
|Age Limit||35-45 Year|
|Domicile||Azad Jammu and Kashmir|
|Organization||Highcourt Azad Jammu & Kashmir Muzaffar Abad|
|Posting Place||Highcourt Azad Kashmir Muzaffar Abad|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, Contract|
|Location||The Additional Registrar Judiciary Department, Azad Jammu & Kashmir Muzaffar Abad.|
|How to Apply||Send Application to given address|
|Published in||Daily Jang Newspaper|
Applicants/Candidates should be LLB/LLM from a recognized University and have Skilled as per the requirements mentioned in the advertisement image below.
Term and Conditions & Miscellaneous Information:-
- Applicant’s candidature is subject to complete scrutiny/verification of documents and information provided by the candidate.
- After selection, all certificates / diplomas will be verified from concerned universities / boards / institutes / authorities. Severe disciplinary action will be taken against the individuals found guilty of misconduct on submission of bogus/fake / tempered documents.
- Relaxation in qualification may be granted on the basis of extra experience as per rules.
- Ex-servicemen with exemplary service records may also apply for the above-mentioned posts.
- Candidates already serving in Govt Sector Organizations must have to submit NOC from their departments along with the application.
- The last date for submission of application and dates mentioned for the walk-in test/ interview will be the cut-off date for eligibility in terms of qualification, age, and experience, etc.
- Individuals having dual nationality or married to a foreign national are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must mention their complete academic qualification (Degree, Diploma, Certificates, etc) /experience at the time of submission of application. Any qualification/experience declared at the belated stage will not be accepted/entertained on any pretext.
- The organization reserves the right to shortlist and allow only the most suitable candidates for tests/ interviews.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Candidates must be registered citizens of Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
- Department offers attractive packages and fringe benefits as per the qualification and experience of the individuals.
- Only shortlisted individuals will be called for a test/ interview.
- Department reserves the right to withdraw/amend the acquiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Male / Females can apply.
The Additional Registrar Judiciary Department, Azad Jammu and Kashir Muzaffar Abad
Other Jobs In Pakistan 2021:
- 160 Inspector Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department
- Inspector Cooperative Societies PPSC Jobs || Advertisement No.39/2021
- Pakistan Bait-ul-Mall Jobs in Islamabad
- Jobs at Executive Engineer Dadu Division || Shaheed Benazir Abad Sindh
How to Apply for Judge Jobs?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can online apply at the given address.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.