Pak Army Jobs at Composite Ordinance Depot Jaglot
Pak Army Composite Ordnance Depot Jaglot Gilgit Baltistan announced the latest Assistant Jobs 2022. Pak Army Jobs. Moreover, Jobs of UDC, LDC, Lab Assistant, Naib Qasid, USM at Jaglot are also vacant in the organization. Applications are invited from suitable candidates (male/female) for recruitment in the Composite Ordinance Depot Jaglot Gilgit Baltistan. High Education & Professionally skilled persons will give preference. Interested Candidates can submit applications on the prescribed application form including attested photocopies of all relevant documents for the posts mentioned above. Contact good-natured males with good manners۔ Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
Find the most recent Government Jobs opening in Pakistan for the Year 2022. We cover new government jobs in Punjab and all Pakistan for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers from all Pakistani newspapers for international private firms and government departments, as well as impending positions in 2023. Jang, Express, The News, Nation, Dawn, Kawish, Nawaiwaqt, Mashriq, Aaj, and OLX are among the Punjab newspapers covered for the latest Govt Government Jobs 2022.
|Age Limit||18-33 Year|
|Organization||Pak Army Composite Ordnance Depot Jaglot|
|Posting Place||Jaglot Gilgit Baltistan|
|Employment Type||FULL_TIME, CONTRACT|
|Location||Chief Ordnance Officer Composite Ordinance Depot Jaglot, Tehsil Jaglot & District Gilgit.|
|How to Apply||Send Application to Chief Ordnance Officer Composite Ordinance Depot Jaglot, Tehsil Jaglot & District Gilgit.|
|Published in||Dunya Newspaper|
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants / Candidates should have graduated and had the skill required by the department.
More Jobs :
Following Jobs are also vacant in the Organization.
- Lab Assistant,
- Naib Qasid and
- Only shortlisted candidates on the basis of eligibility criteria will be called for an interview. Virtual/online interviews will be arranged on request.
- No TAIDA will be paid for the interview.
- During the service, if the selected candidate is proved for provision of forged information and fake bogus documents, the NRA reserve the right to cancel the appointment at any stage and legal action will be initiated accordingly.
- NRA reserve the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, increase/decrease the number of posts as per requirement.
- The prescribed application form along with a CV and a passport size photograph shall reach the office of the undersigned by 18 February 2022.
- Copies of Certificates, Degrees, Mark Sheets need not attach.
- Attested photocopies of educational documents.
- Attested Copies of diplomas, experience certificates
- NOC Certificate if already Job holder in Govt department.
- Copy of CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs.
See Original Advertisement:
Other Jobs In Pakistan:
- Lecturer Jobs at NUML Rawalpindi 2022 || National University of Modern Languages
- Lecturer BPS-17 Jobs at University of Faisalabad || GCUF TTS Jobs 2022
- Jobs at University of Engineering Swat 2022 || Salary Rs.300000/-
- Jobs at Sheikh Ayaz University Shikarpur Sindh
- Lecturer Job at NUML Islamabad || National University of Modern Languages
How to Apply for Assistant Job?
(General FAQs about Job)
- How to submit the application form?
Interested candidates can submit applications to the given address in the advertisement.
- Is TA/DA admissible on these Jobs?
No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests and interviews in these Jobs.
- Who will be called for the Test and Interview?
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- Late submission of form/application?
Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- What are the criteria for government employees?
Government employees should apply through the proper channel after getting NOC from their respective departments.
Confirm each and everything before applying for any job or before giving any application or document to anyone like an agent. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage.